5 - Edward Cullen

« a/n: hello, i just want to tell you guys that there might be some parts where it refers to Yoongi as Y/N's older brother/brother/sibling/etc, so just replace them with cousin or things like that. when i first wrote this, Yoongi really was originally supposed to be Y/N's brother, but then I though, "Jeon Yoongi"??? so I changed it to cousin, but sometimes i tend to forget that he's Y/N's cousin so yeah you get my point lmao enjoy the chapter! »

"What are we going to do with him now?"

Yoongi said as the three of your peered down on the stranger. He was the one occupying your bed now, and he still hasn't woken up. Jungkook scrunched up his nose and crossed his arms, straightening his body from the peering position.

"We don't know, but we sure as hell do know that you shouldn't have thrown him a book in the head," you replied matter-of-factly while snapping your fingers in a Z-motion, making Yoongi shoot a glare in your direction.

"I told you, I'm sorry!" Yoongi exclaimed, defending himself while you snorted as a reaction. "Anyway, where did you even manage to find this guy?"

"In the hallway, screaming his head off like it's no big deal," you shrugged, before walking towards the nearby couch Yoongi was sleeping on earlier and plopping yourself down, placing your crutches beside you.

"I think. . . I think he's one of the patients from ER today." Jungkook mumbled, biting his bottom lip. "I heard that the poor guy tried to drown himself in his bathtub. His roomate found him and rushed him here, but he ended up in a comatose because he lacked oxygen in his brain."

You frowned, pouting at the unconscious soul on top of your bed. "I hope he's okay."

"So. . . what are we going to do with him?" Yoongi butted in, looking for a suggestion from the two siblings. Shrugging your shoulders, you keep quite. You didn't know what to do anyway, having rare expriences with ghosts. It's not like you liked ghost-hunting in your free time, because honestly, who likes to do that?

Jungkook, obviously. Considering the fact that you woke up to him wandering around your house while holding up a broom. You asked him what the hell is he doing, and he said that apparently he woke up to some weird loud noise. And he was trying to hunt the source of the sound.

At the end, there wasn't a ghost in your house. It was just Yoongi, trying to clean up his broken glass jar of pickles mess in the kitchen.

"I suggest that we leave him alone for a while." Jungkook offered, tapping his foot against the marble floor. "Noona, you okay with the couch?"

"It's not like I have a choice, anyways," you mumbled.

"He'll probably wake up after a few minutes." Yoongi said, taking his wallet and shoving it inside the front pocket of his jeans. "I'm going outside to get some snacks. You should rest, Y/N."

"Hyung, can I come?" Jungkook smiled, revealing his pearly-white teeth. "I'm on my break, anyway." Yoongi nodded as an okay sign and soon the both of them left the room, leaving you and the unconscious stranger alone in the room. Not finding anything particular to do, you decided to sleep.

- - -

Right after opening your eyes from slumber, another pair of chocolate confused eyes meet yours, face barely inches away.

"What the actual fuck!" you screamed, scrambling to sit up and accidentally hitting the man's forehead with your own. You fell back against the couch while the man staggered back in pain, groaning.

"What was that headbutt for?!" The male exclaimed, rubbing his forehead in an attempt to ease his pain.

"It wasn't intentional, okay?! And if it was, it would've been for giving me a heart attack!" you yelled at him.