6 - Taekook Fanfic

"Please don't touch my butt once you examine me,"

"Gross. Why the hell would I even do that?"

"Why the hell would you not want to do that? C'mon, I'm pretty sure everybody wants the Jibooty,"

"I haven't even seen your ass in the first place, I didn't even know you had one."

"That was insulting. The Jibooty is offended."

The voices of Jungkook and Jimin slowly faded away from hearing range as you and Yoongi lounged at your hospital room eating the snacks he bought earlier. You were now seated at the bed, while Yoongi was still on the beanbag chair.

"Oh right, Y/N." Your cousin suddenly said, momentarily stopping you from shoving a handful of Cheetos in your mouth. "Your exhibit. . . what happened to it by the way? I never got to ask you ever since Kook told you me you were supposed to have one on the day of your accident."

"That?" you tilted your head to the side, shrugging your shoulders. "Jungkook contacted the owners of the place that held the exhibition and told them that I got involved in a car crash. They cancelled it, and asked me to talk to them for rescheduling once I was ready. They even sent me flowers, it's cool."

"Oh, okay." The male nodded, and you continued to snack on your Cheetos. After a few minutes, Yoongi spoke up again. "Why did you pick fine arts as a college course?"

"Because making art is interesting, plus I got to do what I loved to do the most." you simply answered.

"What's so interesting about making art, anyway? I've seen some painters on Youtube really just pour a bucket of paint down their canvass, and it looks really dumb."

You let out a cackle heartily. "Maybe you watched HowToBasic. Well, maybe I guess some painters do that, but I don't think everyone does. And artists make, uh. . . art to express themselves."

Yoongi shrugged his shoulders dismissively. "Oh, okay."

— ● — ● —

Jungkook and Jimin were at Jimin's hospital room, where his physical form was laying down on the bed, already looking dead.

"Wow dude, it's actually me." Jimin uttered in disbelief, nearing his physical self. "I've never seen myself from this point before,"

Jungkook sat on the chair beside the bed as Jimin sat on the bed, just by the legs of his physical form. "Alright, well here you are now. Why did you try to drown yourself?"

The ghost paused for a moment, letting silence linger in the air for a few seconds as he brushed his hand against the cream-white bed sheet covering his physical form. Then he answered. "I'm not sure what happened to that Jimin, but I think it was a pretty sad life."

"Well, how do you feel about it, now that you're out of your body?" Jungkook asked, now standing up and checking the vital signs

"I kinda regret it, you know. But hey, looking at the bright side, floating is my thing," Jimin cracked a smile, shrugging as he watched the younger male.

He went around the room, waiting as Jungkook checked Jimin's physical body for complications and signs. Suddenly, an idea popped into Jungkook's head as he looked at Jimin.

"Hey, don't you want to go back to your real body now?"

Jimin tilted his head to the side, abruptly stopping midway from climbing on top of the shelf. Jungkook eyed him weirdly, confused at the older's actions. Jimin awkwardly coughed and immediately went down, puffing out his chest.