one

The brunnete-haired girl felt a light tug on the right side of her favorite black hoodie. She was aware of the quiet exchanges of murmurs near the entrance of her door yet she dismissed it immediately and drifted back to her satisfying sleep. Their group's schedule for the past few days were too hectic that they had to be the first to perform in every event and leave right after they finished singing. In that week, there was a time that they had to start the day with two consecutive radio guesting, followed by a music festival, and ended the day with a fan-signing event. It was only at this day that jennie and the other girls could take a good rest until lunch time.

"you, wake her up"

"No, you wake her up, you're the girlfriend"

"Yeah but it didn't give me the 'no-one-can-startle-me-in-my-deep-sleep-but-you' pass."

"Fuck it. You do it, rosie."

"Nuh-uh, I don't wanna die yet. I haven't even tried that newly opened Thai restaurant across the street."

"Lisa, just do it. For pete's sake we're late."

jennie made a low, unconscious grunt that silenced the three girls whispering near jennie's bed. Obviously they were trying to pick who will be the one in charge of waking the girl comfortably sleeping on her bed and obviously no one wants to volunteer and face the wrath when you disturb her.

"You know what." rosé silently said as she grabbed a piece of the medium sized post it from jennie's desk before tearing it vertically into 3 different lengths, "I'm going to fold this in the same size and whoever picks the shortest one will have to wake jennie-unnie up okay?"

lisa and jisoo exchanged glances before reluctantly agreeing to chaeyoung's idea. The girl that suggested the idea shook her enclosed palms, containing the folded strips, for three seconds before opening it and letting the other two pick first.

the three of them exchanged nervous glances and mentally prayed to the gods above while opening the folded strip of their choice.

chaeyoung and jisoo gave off a relieved sigh as they compared their strips, "Oh fuck."

"Lisa's doomed." chaeyoung teased before abruptly leaving the room

"The bad news is your twin is bad luck, but on the other hand you're jennie's girlfriend." jisoo gave the one in charge a smile and a pat on her right shoulder before following rosé

lisa internally cried as she took a deep breath before stepping towards her sleeping girlfriend. 'Angel' would be an understatement to describe how she looks like when she sleeps. Jennie's face could be described as a soft and baby-ish one, yet it's the very opposite of how she acts when you wake her up from her deep sleep.

"Baby" lisa used her sweetest tone as she lightly poked jennie's fluffy cheeks, "baby wake up, we need to eat lunch fast then go get ready for our performance later."

as lisa was busy with waking her girlfriend up, jisoo and rosé were busy enjoying their ramen with kimchi on the dinning table

"You owe me 20 bucks if lisa comes out from that room back hugging the grumpy jennie-unnie." rosé made her bet as she placed some kimchi on her noodles

"That's the deepest sleep that I've seen jennie in so far, so you owe me 20 if jennie 'breaks up' with lisa."

jisoo was just about to take another spoonful of her ramen noodles when suddenly jennie barges in the dinning room with heavy steps.

"Give me that." the last girl to wake up grabbed jisoo's cup of ramen and fastly slurped the remaining noodles as if she's releasing her frustration through it. Rosé clutched and guarded her cup of ramen.