epilogue

"Lisa!" I could feel dampen tears on my cheeks as I tried to steady my breathing. Usually when I had dreams, I only could remember small portions of it, however this time I could remember every little single detail it contained. It just made me more anxious and didn't help in any way to calm me, until I felt a hands on my shoulder and eyes worried at me.

"What happened? why did you scream my name?" I could sense the worry in her voice but the nightmare was too much that I got my tongue tied and a very tight hug was the only thing I could give her as a response.

"Shhh baby it's okay." I can feel lisa caressing my hair as she tried to speak out words to help me calm down.

I slowly inhaled her flowery scent and it was only until that moment that I was able to somehow calm down, "You had a nightmare did you?" again, a nod was the only response I could give

"I can see how much it startled you. It's the first time you didn't get any mood swings when I woke you up." lisa joked as she tried to light up the mood but then I continued to bawl, "Shh come on baby why don't we just let you have a cup of noodles to calm you down?"

I could feel how flushed my cheeks are, I wiped my remaining tears as I cling tightly on lisa's arms as we made our way to the dining room. That nightmare surely frightened me and I don't even want to go back there.

We entered the dinning room and I saw both jisoo and chaeyoung eating their ramen. A sudden sense of familiarity hit me and I can't help but raise an eyebrow with the situation.

both of them were staring at lisa and I as if they're waiting for something to happen, "Give me that." I sat down and grabbed jisoo's cup of noodles. I saw rosie in my peripheral vision clutching onto her cup of noodles.

'Why does this seem familiar to me?'

with my sudden thought I shook my head. Maybe it's just one of the effects of having a nightmare. I still get goosebumps thinking how everything just appears so detailed to me.

"Jennie-unnie can I borrow that pink fur jacket--ow!" rosie said that caused the sudden drop of my chopsticks

I observed them and saw chaeyoung wince in pain as she got hit by jisoo, "Chaeyoung never asked to borrow my pink fur jacket it was only--"

"What's that baby?" I shifted my gaze at lisa who interrupted my unconscious babble it was then that her top gained my attention, "You're w-wearing my hoodie."

'This is what she's wearing in my dream'

"W-well yeah do you want to get it ba--"

"What date is it today?" jisoo-unnie slightly furrowed her eyebrows at me, confused with the sudden question

"It's the 21st of June why do you ask?"

'fuck fuck no way this can't be happening'

I carefully asked another question and held onto the answer as if my life depended on it, "W-what's our schedule this week?"

I can see that jisoo's now confused yet she still gave me an answer, "We have to perform later, attend a fan signing event tomorrow and a day off on the 23rd."

'fuck'

-

Ending explained: Jennie wakes up only to realise that things are repeating just like in her dream. Hence, she cursed when Jisoo told her about their schedule :> It's up to you to think whether Lisa gets to live or Jennie fails to prevent things from repeating.

so yeah im sorry it took so long for me to finish this but hey at least I finished it before I go back to school right?

all the love, p