Chapter Two

Jafar and Cole walk out of the cavern through a portal of flames and brimstone. Meanwhile behind the coven on the wall lay two bodies,stone begins to rumble then crumble. The bodies fall to the floor,one stands up is a traditionally handsome, slender, slightly muscular young man with broad shoulders, black, messy hair, thick matching eyebrows, and brown eyes. He is barefoot, donning a purple sleeveless vest, red fez, and baggy. He dusts off his cream colored pants, as dust flees a single patch covering a hole reveals itself.

Bending down he picks up a delicate hand, helps the very voluptuous and attractive young woman on to her feet. She reaches to about average height, climbing out of the ditch. The flames from the torch glow against her medium skin and distinct hourglass figure. Her long lustrous black hair is inviting, though the brown eyes intense and man who looks into them. A monkey erupts from the stone, soaring onto the man's left shoulder. The small and slender copper monkey, is wearing a red vest, red above with purple bottom fez. "Abu, good you're safe as well but I fear the same can't be said for this place. Jafar is free." Out of the wall came a cloud of sparkling blue smoke, exploding into a slender, muscular blue genie varying in size.His ears are pointy, with a hooked nose. The curly black beard, thick black eyebrows make him a enjoyable sight. Genie's black ponytail has a gold bead that holds it, and one earring in one ear. Dark blue pants, with red waistband, appearing out of smoke are red Arab-style shoes.

"16,000 years can be such a creak in the neck, AL old pal good to see you second wish went as planned. Jasmine! Oh sweetie, no princess cannot be dirty." And with a swirl of his big right index finger.Jasmine was lifted into the air spinning magically. Until she returned clean and stunning, as the walked outside the moon light glistened off her sky blue headband that is centered with a sapphire adorned into it. "I still got it!" Said Genie. The moon light sparkles against her sky blue cropped tube top that reveals her midriff and her navel. With sewn-in sleeves for her arms, matching pants, and light sky blue curled shoes. Smoke begins to swirl through her hair, tying it in a ponytail held together by two sky blue bands.

The started for town following the bright loud moving lights, suddenly the ground beneath them was moving faster. Gasping in shock and looking down they smile at the magick carpet blowing in the wind under them.

Back at the Halliwell Manor, the arrived on the attic floor surrounding P.J, She woke up in a gasp looking around her, Phoebe asks her daughter, "Are you alright? Did you have a vision?" P.J nods her head slowly looking around, "Mama Cole's alive and he resurrected some guy with a golden snake staff." Prue thinks back to the night she saw Cole, "Sweetie want to call Ezra and see if you can stay there?" Phoebe asked Melinda as she helps her baby downstairs toher room, Melinda nods and follows them in tow. "I'll take my kids home next door, and see if Henry can watch them," Putting her hands on her kids she vanished in an array of blue and white orbs. Prue turned to her to kids and said "Kareem, Tyler wait down stairs with Chris and Wyatt." The boys looked at her nodding, "Yes mom,"with a nod of her head Wyatt and Chris took them to the sitting room to watch TV.

Prue and Piper head to the book of shadows., when Paige orbs back in the attic joining them. Phoebe was the last to return, once they all were around the book. The Book of shadows burst open and the pages flips back to front repeatedly the pages glowing. Suddenly the ring crystals and candles ignited in light and their Mother and Gran appeared before them. "Get away, from the book of shadows! Now Girls!" They yelled in unison, as the book twirled, flips and vanished in a burst of glitter white light.

"Mom,Gran what are you doing her and what's happening to the book."Ordered Prue flabbergasted.

"Sweet,there are dangers coming and they can't be taken lightly." Said Patty Halliwell. Chris, saw the light and came to the a attic cautiously. "Grandma, Great-grandma!" Yelled the two brothers rush to hug them with excitement.

"Look at the book," Said Penny returning back to seriousness.

The four sisters do just that when suddenly, millions of new pages were added. But the one that caught their eye was. Prue began to read,

''Jafar (جعفر)is wicked sorcerer of Agrabah.

With an elegant, yet cheeky approach to villainy,

coupled with a dry sense of humor and menace,

a charming and respectable exterior and the people of Agrabah.

he secretly holds everyone around him in contempt and is a power-hungry individual.

Towards Agrabah's royal family,

he constantly manipulates those amongst him by means of hypnotizing him with a magical snake-headed staff.

Which he always carries on his person.

He had traveled widely and amassed a wide knowledge of magical artifacts and legends.

His powers spread in a vase of differences, his skills of Alchemy,

Divination,with a vast sorcery abilities and even Magician tricks.

He also has minor control of darkness and waning Genie powers.

Only way Aladdin and Jasmine were able to stop him

for Aladdin to tie his and her life to Jafar's

then use his last wish to imprison him

in a enchanted coven as he died

Jasmine used her first wish trap them into stone

until Jafar is resurrected and with the final wish

she free the genie.''

Prue looks up at the picture and remembers the image burned into P.J's mind. "Wait didn't the Disney movie go a hell of a different way." She asked looking around receiving nods from the adults. ''Things are going to get dangerous fast'' Her thought reeled as she took her kids to the home next door to the right.