52 // PHONE CALL

cole: hello?

angela: you're a fucking asshole you know that?

cole: excuse me?

angela: amanda is an amazing, sweet girl, and this is what you do to her? ever thought that she was scared to come out? you have no idea how hard and scary it is for someone to come out! not knowing if people were going to accept and trust you? but no, you're cole sprouse, you're a dick and have no idea what you just lost. to have such an amazing, incredible, beautiful girl love you? having amanda love you is amazing. you were the first person she truly loved and you threw it to the dirt. don't call her again.

cole: you're forgetting that if she trusted me that she would've just told me.

angela: are you fucking brain dead?

cole: no are you?

angela: oh my god you're so childish is isn't even funny!

cole: you're also forgetting that i play her love interest on a show.

angela: it's called acting dumbass, just like you're very well at acting like the love of amanda's life!

cole: *silence*

angela: *scoffs* you should be jealous of miles you know that? because miles would NEVER put amanda through something like this because he actually has common sense and cares for her! her ex boyfriend outed her cole. it's not easy! she feels vulnerable and scared! and where were you through all of this huh? probably fucking lili for all we know!

cole: okay..

angela: *sighs* again, don't call her again or you'll have a rude awakening.

cole: ...

call has been disconnected