72 // E!News!

Just in time for spring and coachella, Amanda Hart recently released her new single 'King Of My Heart!'

The teen released her song early this morning and fans are going crazy over it! Even some theories have came up about who it's about

The teen released her song early this morning and fans are going crazy over it! Even some theories have came up about who it's about. We're going to break down some of the lyrics and give our opinion on it!

"Cause all the boys and their expensive cars
With their Range Rovers and their Jaguars
Never took me quite where we go."

Ok we all know Cole Sprouse whose Amanda's co star on the Teen Drama Riverdale is an Actor. Amanda's boyfriend Miles Mckenna is a youtuber. It's obvious Actors make a bit more than youtubers so could that be what she's referencing to?

"And all at once, you are the one I have been waiting for."

Maybe all along, Cole and Amanda were never meant to be together. Maybe Amanda knew all along that she was going to end up with Miles?

"King of my heart,
body and soul,
And all at once,
You are all I want,
I'll never let you go"

We don't want to sugarcoat this but Cole let go of Amanda real quick. So this probably isn't about him but possibly her boyfriend? How cute would that be!

"Is this the end of all endings?
My broken bones are mending,
With all these nights we're spending
Up on the roof with a school girl crush,
Drinking beer out of plastic cups,
Say you fancy me, not fancy stuff,
Baby, all at once, this is enough."

Wow okay well we all know that again, Amanda and Cole went through a very messy break up. Of course Amanda would look for someone to comfort her, maybe Miles was the one all along who was healing her from heartbreak and sooner or later, fell in love with her after drink confessions.

That's all the lyrics we'll be breaking down! In our opinion, we think the song is about no one except Amanda's boyfriend. How cute of a title for it to! Nonetheless, we can say that we are happy and supportive of the kids relationship!

What're your thoughts? Let us know in the comments below!