140 // INSTAGRAM|IRL|PHONE CALL

[450,292 likes]camimendes: <3[tagged: justinrush]-comments disabled

[450,292 likes]
camimendes: <3
[tagged: justinrush]
-
comments disabled

"Ew did you guys see Camila's post?" Dylan gagged turning his phone towards the others,

Madelaine's head turned away from Olaf's and her eyes glanced at the phone, "Pft what next him holding her as-"

"Madelaine!"  Vanessa scolded sitting on the pillow next to her,

Madelaine rolled her eyes scooping the puppy into her arms, "What? Tell me I'm wrong, tell me that they won't fuck tonight."

Angela flopped onto the sofa wrapping Dylan's arm around her shoulder, "I can't cause then I'd be lying."

KJ chuckled shaking his head, "We're terrible people."

Casey nodded in agreement popping a fry into his mouth, "Hey in all honesty, she started it. Also when does Lili get here?"

"Amanda texted me about fifteen minutes ago saying her flight should land in like forty-five minutes." Angela answered stretching her legs out,

Casey nodded glancing at the clock that read 12:12 PM, "Didn't Camila and Amanda have like, a problem when we first met her?"

Vanessa nodded sighing, "It was between Cami, Lili, Amanda, and Cole. They figured everything out but Cami has always acted out, and Lili told us she was getting help."

Madelaine smirked looking up, "Her and Cole have gotten touchy."

KJ raised an eyebrow, "Well.. they're together Madelaine."

Madelaine rolled her eyes shoving KJ, "No I'm being serious like, more public."

Casey nodded chuckling, "Yeah they've been more comfortable."

After everyone exchanged looks, they all stared at Angela.

"What?" She asked furrowing her eyebrows,

KJ facepalmed but Casey spoke up, "Do you know anything about them?"

Angela pressed her lips into a thin line looking down, "Uhm."

Vanessa sat next to her practically squishing her in between her and Dylan. Vanessa smiled softly patting her shoulder, "Take your time."

Angela groaned covering her face with her hands, Vanessa giggled holding one of Angela's dark long curls. Angela awkwardly smiled hoping for something to take them off that topic.

It really wasn't anything too big but Angela didn't want to 'expose' Cole and Amanda's relationship. Sure, Cole and Amanda have gotten closer but Cole had finally admit that he was in love with Amanda. Amanda wanted to
keep it on the low so as much as Angela wanted to jump and scream about it, she couldn't. Dylan knew too of course and he obviously had to respect his brother's wishes.

Vanessa groaned flopping onto the floor, "She won't say anything."

Angela shrugged tucking the curl that Vanessa had been playing with back behind her ear, "Sorry not sorry."

They conversated for the next twenty minutes until the door to Amanda and Angela's hotel room opened, "Surprise bitches."

The seven of them looked over towards the door to see Amanda on Lili's back with Cole attempting to slide past them. Obviously, Vanessa and Madelaine bolted towards the door to engulf Lili into a hug. The rest states right where they were out waving from a distance.

Cole chuckled leaving the four by the door sitting next to KJ, "Her flight was early."

Hugs were received by everyone and Lili finally got to meet Olaf. She sat on the floor next to KJ, "Anything new from Cami?"

Angela shook her head, "Besides that ugly ass photo on instagram? Nope."

Lili raised an eyebrow confused, "What photo?"

Angela motioned towards Casey's phone who already had it pulled up, Lili has the same initial reaction as everyone else. She screeched closing her eyes tightly mumbling 'Ew.' Amanda also took a look at the photo before her eyes widened,

"Uh guys, that's not Camila's hand." She mumbled not taking her eyes off the screen,

Immediately, the atmosphere in the room dropped. Everyone stiffened and looked at each other confused.

Angela was the first to speak up, "What're you talking about?"

Amanda pulled out her phone revealing a post the was from Camila barely ten minutes ago,

"She posted the photo of 'Her and Justin,' nearly an hour and a half ago. Camila's bitmoji on Snapchat hasn't moved in the past four hours while she was at Justin's house and she's been active. Her nails are purple here but on her instagram they're red? She got on her plane back to California at 7:00 PM and she took that photo at 7:03 PM. Would that make sense? Also if Justin is in California without her?" Amanda explained,

Lili nodded agreeing, "And I've seen that photo before on Tumblr, that's not hers."

"None of this is making sense." KJ groaned throwing his body,

"Well what can we do from here?" Cole asked pulling his jacket off,

Everyone exchanged looks with each other shrugging, "We can called the police?" Madelaine suggested,

Dylan shrugged, "And say what exactly?"

Madelaine slapped his forearm motioning towards Amanda, "Everything Amanda just told us?"

"Wait but guys," Angela interrupted, "All we know, is that isn't Camila's photo. This could just be a publicity stunt that their managers out together considering that Camila was on tour with Amanda and I. That could start conflict between Amanda and Camila for more publicity? That Camila is with Amanda's abusive ex?"

"Should one of us call her?" Vanessa suggested, everyone nodded crowding around her as she pulled her phone out opening her calls to Camila.

Vanessa: Camila? Can we talk?

Camila: If we have too

Vanessa: Alright well are you okay?

Camila: Just get to the point Vanessa

Vanessa: That is the point, are you okay?

Camila: I'm fine

Vanessa: Justin hasn't done anything?

Camila: He's in California and I'm on the plane.

Vanessa: Then how did you guys talk that photo that you posted earlier-

Camila: I have to go

Vanessa: But Cami I-

Camila: Bye

call disconnected