130 // IRL|TWITTER

Amanda climbed into the shotgun seat seeing both the Sprouse twins in the car, Amanda glanced into the back seats to spot a nervous Dylan,

"Hello lover boy." She teased buckling her seatbelt,

He blushed groaning flopping into the seat behind him, Cole rolled his eyes chuckling driving off into the streets of New York City,

Amanda ran a hand through her blonde hair, "Where are we going?"

"We're gonna look at dogs and hope that they aren't expensive." Cole explained turning the steering wheel, Amanda smirked shaking her head,

"Well while we were texting I checked the prices and they weren't ideal." She stated looking at both the twins,

Dylan's eyes widened, "How much were they?"

Amanda pressed her lips into a thin line looking away from the both of them and into the NYC streets, "700 - 1500."

Dylan practically screeched, Cole blinked a couple times confused. Amanda shrugged looking at the boys, Dylan sighed twirling a piece of his blonde locks in his hand, "Well they better be cute."

Cole stopped at the light turning around looking at his brother, "You're still getting one?"

"Well, Amanda how long has she wanted a husky?" He questioned sitting up,

Amanda thought for a minute before responding, "Since she was like eleven?"

"If she's been waiting for nearly twelve years then that's twelve years too many." Dylan muttered not wanting the two in front of him to hear.

Cole looked back at the street and Amanda let out a loud 'Awee!' They pulled into a parking lot of 'Adopt A Pet.' All of them climbed out of the car scanning the brick building. They walked into it looking around, small barks were heard from a few dogs that sat in pet friendly rooms.

A petite wavy haired brunette made her way towards the three of them, "Hi! My name's Kayla how can I help you?"

"We're looking for uh huskies?" Cole suggested smiling slightly,

She waved her hand indicated them to follow her, "Right this way."

They followed, the sounds of snakes hissing, cats meowing, and dogs barking roared throughout the rooms. Kayla opened the door to outside, all of them stepped through it. They were everywhere, Huskies were everywhere. They chased each other, some slept on the soft grass, others chased balls that bounced off the glass dome that they were being kept in. 

Kayla smiled at the three introducing them to the dogs, "They all come from different families and some don't even have names yet. The babies are the ones playing with the balls, looking for a younger one?"

The twins looked at Amanda hoping she'd know what kind Angela would want, Amanda nodded with a warm smile, "Yeah a baby."

Kayla walked towards the babies, they followed her from behind. She whistled causing the babies to stop and start panting. Kayla signaled them towards their water bowls and the listened. 

While they drank, Kayla started to introduce them to the babies, she pointed at a gorgeous fluffy small white husky who was happily drinking his water, "He's a new one, he's been here for about a week and ranges at about 800 dollars."

They're eyes widened but nonetheless, started petting him. He picked up his head from the water bowl nuzzling into their hands,

Kayla gestured towards another one of them, he has brown patches around his body and was a little bigger than the white one they were currently petting, "He's been here for a couples months and had an easy time adjusting to his new environment."