The Mafia King

Story Summary:

There is one thing he doesn't want; love.

He believes it makes you weak and isn't important in life.

Christian Reyes is the notorious mafia king in Europe and South America. He wants to expand his business to the United States.

In order for that, his father told him he needs to get married in less than 6 months.

He goes to Los Angeles,CA. In that point in his life, his whole world turns upside down...

Katherine Sanchez is a hardworking woman with dreams. She is working extra night shifts in the hospital to get money for her father's cancer surgery.

Little did she know that the infamous Mafia King has a deal for her.

They both get what they want, so it's fair.

But...

What's not fair is, she gives him something that he doesn't want or need.

Her love for him.

'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-

Katherine Sanchez, 25, is a hard working woman living in Los Angeles, CA. Her father has third stage cancer while her mom is a drug addict and a alcoholic; She could care less about her husband and her daughter. Katherine doesn't have enought money for all the treatments her dad needs.

Christian Reyes, 32, is the most powerful mafia leader in Europe and South America. He goes to Los Angeles for a business deal while he meets a woman who is different from any other he has meet or seen.