Chapter 2

"I put you in charge of building 13 for one reason. I have great regard for your ability. Among your current wards are five diabolical escape artists, who've broken out of every prison they've been sent to. No jail has held them yet. Number 11, Number 25, Number 98, Number 69, and Number 15. I find it hard to believe that they've yet to attempt an escape at least once." The Warden pauses for a little.

"So I'll ask you again. Did you have any problems in Building 13 while I was gone." The Warden, Momoko, asked Hajime with a death stare. But he answered with no hesitation, "no, everything there has been quiet." All of a sudden a certain pet of Number 98 yelled out, "hey Hajime! You better be telling the truth! Cause if I find out your lying!" And your putting my Chloe in danger, you are dead!. But his thoughts were soon compromised by Hajime having Samon in a headlock. "Who you calling a liar! Unless you wanna retire early you should watch your mouth monkey!"

Momoko started at the scene with her piercing red eyes. "If you wish I can bring you their files later." Hajime said, getting back in strict mode. "Very well, you are dismissed." Momoko said with her hands on her desk. "Thank you." And with that Hajime left The Wardens office. But he stopped before completely leaving, "one thing. You described these inmates as diabolical. But if you ask me, their just a bunch of punks. Miss Hyakushiki." The Warden took in a silent breath. "That's Warden Hyakushiki to you, you disrespectful ahh!" Samon yelled at Hajime for 'disrespecting' The Warden.

Momoko turned her chair around so her back was facing everyone. "Relax, he's always like this." Samon gasped upon hearing this. Samon saw The Warden shaking, "The Warden, she's literally shaking with rage." But Momoko continued, "Supervising Officer of Building 13, Hajime Sugoroku." No one can see it but The Wardens heart was literally about to beat out of her chest. The she did the thing most girls do when thinking about a boy they like.

Fan girl.

"AHHHH! He's so cool! And he said my last name! He called me miss!" The Wardens voice went up a couple octaves while fan girling about Hajime. But Samon was in the same boat. He's been thinking about Chloe ever sense he met her, even when The Warden was talking to Hajime. "When am I going to see my beautiful queen, Chloe, again! I can't live without her, I need to see her! Has she been eating right? Has she been getting exercise? Did she meet... other boys!? Of course she did Samon! This whole place is swarming with them! If I find out that even one of them is looking at her, or even thinking about her, they are gonna die!"

On another note, Hajime is now seen running from The Wardens office, "that was a close one! When she called me in I thought she found out the truth about the breakout for sure! I almost lost my poker face!" Back to Momoko fan girling, "that was the longest conversation we've ever had! Maybe next time he'll call me by my first name! Huuuuu~"

"The Inmates Are Stupid! The Guards Are Kind Of Stupid, Too!"

In the morning, Hajime was taking roll call, "cell 13, wake up. Roll call, number 69." Rock lazily got up, raised his and and groaned slightly. "You got bed head, number 25." Nico leaned up with a big snot bubble on his nose while sleepily laughing. "What are you laughing at? Numbers 11 and 98." Uno and Chloe walked by the cell bars with face masks on their face and curlers in their hair. "We're here." "That's too much product. Number 15... hey 15."

Hajime received no answer, he grunted angrily and held the bars. Then the alarms went off. Not a good start to Hajime's morning. So he ran to the cameras in the guard room to try and find him. "No wonder how much of a head start he has, dammit! Course he would pull this right after I tell The Warden there'd be no problems! Hn? "Night Duty Room" Hajime opened the door and found a snoring Jyugo. You could literally see flames behind Hajime, "WAKE UP!!"