Chapter 8

Authors Note: hey guys! Sorry I haven't updated in a while. As I said in my pervious authors note, I've been really busy with band camp. It started at 8:30 in the morning and didn't end til 9 at night. Kill me. But now it's over and I'll be updating a lot more! And I made this story available on my Quotev! My username is Salt Queen. The next chapter will be Chloe's past~ and it will be sad just warning you. I hope you guys like this story!

____________________________

Hajime was getting ready in his Nanba Prison uniform. He was finally off of his 3 day 'vacation.' Seitarou walked up to him with folders in his hands. "Welcome back sir I hope you enjoyed your three days off!" Hajime turned to look at him, "did you have any issues while I was gone?" Seitaro closed his eyes with a nervous smile, hand behind his head, "uh no nothing really jumps the mind sir. The remaining inmates in cell 13 haven't tried to break out once. Except for one."

Hajime straightened up, "who. Is. It?" He asked in a deadly tone. Seitaro sweat dropped, "it was Inmate 98 sir, she proclaims she want to see Inmate 82 from building 3. She only tried to escape once though! After Yamato was basically following her around and annoying her I guess she gave up. She hasn't escaped since like the rest of them."

Hajime fixed his arm band, "so they can learn, damn straight." And cracked his knuckles.

"You're Empty!!"

Hajime was walking down the halls of his building. But stopped seeing a cherry blossom cape wearing dog. Kenshiro stood in his way, arms crossed, "welcome back, Hajime Sugoroku." Hajime looked at him, "thanks for looking after things for me. I appreciate it."

"Also number 15 is awakened." Kenshiro said to Hajime. Hajime said to him in a strict voice, "I was just on my way to have a talk with that one. Pick up where we left off." Kenshiro continued telling Hajime, "and for the record, you'll find him quite tight lipped if you knock him out again." Hajime put a hand on his hip, "he needed it, let's talk about your pyro. He caused a lot of damage. Way more than my inmate did. What's the plan with him? you gonna rub his nose in it? Take away his bone?"

Kenshiro closed his eye, "he's chained in one of Building 4's underground cells for now. But he says he won't answer any questions until he's permitted to speak to 15. I think the notions worth consider." Hajime narrowed his eyes, "if you wanted to talk with 15, then why do you almost kill him?"

Kenshiro also narrowed his eyes, "that's a very good question, but ironic at all. At any rate, allowing them to speak to each other could allow us to determine the origin of their powers. I'm up staining from any other type of interrogation until we try. Care at first and stick later." Kenshiro threw a walkie talkie at Hajime, "letting them speak face to face is out of the question so, that's for number 15. Though we've no guarantee that he'll cooperate."

Hajime widened his eyes a little in shock and surprise, "your taking orders from an inmate? Have some self respect will ya?" But Kenshiro continued, "we need as much information as possible. That's far more important than our pride. And these inmates are dangerous, we don't want another violent incident."

Hajime walked passed Kenshiro a while ago, "if it ever happens again so be it, break his arms and legs problem solved." Kenshiro turned to look at Hajime, "trying to get suspended again?" Hajime stopped, "huh."

        In Building 4

Kenshiro just stepped off the elevator to his building. He then proceeded to walk down the stairs to the underground cells. Where they kept a certain pyro. When Kenshiro got down to the cell, he turned to it, "number 634, are you comfortable in there?" Kenshiro asked but it sounded like he didn't care.