» 002

jimin

jimin

wednesday / 2:56 pm

  ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━  

"that will be it for today, i'm glad for the good behavior of today which i hope tomorrow will be the same and tomorrow every single one of you will get your assignments back of earlier in class with my answers and comments," she says with a smile.

we nod and we get up our seats. we head out the door and yoongi walks by my side. 

"well she seems pretty moody, what's your opinion on her?" he asks.

"she was pretty, rough, i just hope she isnt mean all the time or something" 

"yeah, i hope that to, maybe shes just stressed out since its her first day, come on, i need to get my lunch, i'm starving to death" 

yoongi drags me down the hallway to the lunchroom and we reach the lunchroom. we get in the line and we order our food. i look up at the stage where the teachers eat and i find ms.lee walking down to a table with a lunch box and a stack of papers. 

i gulp and i walk down the line. yoongi and i sit on the table and we discuss our schedule for today just like we always do every day. we talk and talk till i look up at ms.lee. she is staring at me. she seems to stare at me as if she were thinking about something. i stare back and then returns her gaze back down at the papers. 

"hey, you okay?" yoongi asks. 

"yeah, why?" 

"your face went completely red like you look like you're-"

"it's nothing, i just-i'm going to the restroom" 

i get up from my seat and i walk down the hallway in a very fast pace. i reach the restroom and i walk inside. i stand in front of the sink and i turn on the water. i throw water on my face when i hear the door open up and close.

"so, park jimin, i read your paper, and you seem to be interesting" i hear. 

i turn and ms.lee is standing is there with her arms crossed, staring at me. i gulp and i just stand there in shock, not sure what to say to her. she starts to walk towards me and i walk back. she doesn't say anything else and continues her actions. i feel my face turning red, not out of fear but shame.

i suddenly hit the bathroom wall, and she stands in front of me. i feel her hot breath all over my face and neck and i notice she is just a bit taller of me. she looks down at me, and she traps me with her hands beside my head. i gulp and i look somewhere else other then her eyes.