» 005

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ 

yeonwoo

friday / 11:38 am

  ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━  

i pin jimin down against my bed and kiss him gently. i slowly start to make my way down his body with my lips touching his skin. i need him so bad right now. i lift up his skirt and i see his hard cock. i wrap my hand around it and i slowly start to move my hand up and down. he gasps at the movements my hand makes, and he throws his head back, letting out a quiet moan. i get up gently and i dig my head in the crook of his neck. i start to place small kisses and i feel his hands run up my body, gripping tightly onto my shirt, and i make my way up to his lips. 

.

a loud, long ringing sound starts to ring in my ears and i jump at the sudden sound. i look around confused as if i wasnt just with jimin and i gasp loudly. i just had a dream with park jimin. with my student. i cover my mouth, processing the dream in my head, and i nod. 

"no, this can't be happening, nope" i whisper.

i run my hand through my hair and i get up, doing my bed and preparing to get ready for my day. i need to not think stuff like that about jimin at all, none of this is okay. i grab my towel and a pair of clothes and rush into the bathroom. i brush my teeth and turn on the water to get into the shower. i get into the shower, letting the water run down my body, and i stand there. im not sure what to do today since i have no plans. i finish up showering and i step out, drying myself up. 

i change into my grey sweater and black pants and make my way down the kitchen. i make myself some eggs and i sit in my counter, eating as i stare at the view outside my window. i really need to start getting a life together out of school because im losing my mind. i sigh and i hear a knock at the door. i groan and i get up, annoyed by the idea of someone being at my house early in the morning. i open the door and i see taehyung standing there. 

"hey! just came to see you" he says with a smile. 

"hey, whats up" i ask. 

"so, i was calling you a lot of times, but you never picked up any of my phone calls and i thought id drive here to check up on you"

"shit, i swear i put my phone on volume, like i always leave it unmuted over night for emergencies"

"well, you wouldve gotten my calls but you didnt unless you were ignoring them, no but really, besides that i wanted to check up on you, i was going to ask you for a huge favor, a huge one!" he says.

"what is it?"

"so i was going to ask if you could join jimin on shopping? he asked me to come along but im not feeling it and he keeps suggesting me to so if you could... do this for me, ill literally take you out to eat or whatsoever after, i promise but just do me this favor and take him or tag along"

shit, ive literally had a dream of me giving him a handjob and now im getting asked to join him to shop? what a great day, this has to be the best day ever.... i wanna kill myself now. 

"well, i was about t-"

"please, its all i ask, i will not bother you ever again, please do this, i promise i will not annoy you or say dumb shit after this, jus please help your brother out' 

"fine, i will but you better not annoy me after and from now on also, you will take me out to eat after this, deal?"

"deal!" he yells in excitement. 

he quickly gives me a hug and heads into his car, calling jimin to let him know so that he can head to who knows where. i close my door and i run up to my room. i want to jump off a cliff now, i shouldve said i had a doctors appointment or something, i wont be able to look at jimin in the eye, no way. 

i dont change, but i quickly do my hair and get the address to jimins house into my gps. i grab my car keys and head towards his house, breathing in and out as best i can to avoid myself from freaking out last minute.