» 006

yeonwoo

yeonwoo

we walk to the cashier as jimin counts his skirts and fancy shirts as we make our way =. we reach the cashier, and he places his clothes on the counter. the young boy smiles at him and jimin smiles back. jimin turns around to the small candy section and i see him bend down to check the chocolate bars. i quickly make my way to the counter to avoid looking more at him and i wait as the guy rings up. namjoon his name tag says and his eyes move from the computer to me and suddenly over my shoulder

"it's $38.27," the cashier says. 

i glance over and see jimin who is still looking and i quickly pull out my wallet and i hand him two $20 dollar bills. he takes it and gets me back my change. he gives me jimins clothes bag and i take it from him. jimin walks up to me and sees me holding on the bag.

"wait, i haven't paid yet," he says 

"actually, i already paid, come on, lets head to another shop you want to go," i say. 

"but-"

i walk past him, head out of the store, and wait for him to make his way to another place for me to tag along. he strolls behind and i turn around to face him. 

"are you going somewhere else, or is this it?"

"well, that's all i really needed, and you have already paid for it, let me get you something in return" 

"no, its fine, really, i wanted to get it anyway"

he doesn't say anything back to my reply, and i mentally slap myself across the face. why would i say that to him? i shrug it off, and we walk out to the mall to the car. we get in and i place the bag in the back. we buckle our seatbelts and i start the car. i text taehyung where he wants to meet up, and i watch jimin sit there awkwardly as i sit on my phone. 

"great, taehyung wants to go out to eat, are you comfortable with your outfit or do you want to try out your new clothes?"  i reply as i set my phone onto the phone stand, waiting for taehyung to send me the place address. 

"i want to try them on and see if they fit so that it'll be easier for me to bring back after we eat then come a whole other day" he replies. 

i nod and i head to his house. he stares out the window, his hands on his lap and i smile. he looks so pretty, like a little fairy, and i love the soft blush he applies to his face.  i shrug off my thoughts and i focus onto the road to his house. i grip onto the steering wheel and we drive off into his street. i pull into his parking space and i put the car in park. 

he gets out, holds onto the bag and heads inside. i pull myself together and i walk out of the car into his house. he's standing in the middle of the living room with his phone in his hand, typing. 

"hey, ill be waiting for you here as you check out the clothes, okay?" i say. 

"oh yeah, ill go upstairs, is it okay if i show you? you could give me your opinion" he asks. 

"sure" i answer.

he rushes upstairs and i sit on the couch, looking around, not sure what to do. i wait for him to finish up and i hear footsteps. i look up and see him walking down with a skirt with a lacy top, and i gulp. I've never really tried to actually look at him and his outfits, and he looks so pretty. i stare and he twirls.

"how does this look?"

"it looks good, i like it" i respond. 

i look away and he walks closer to me. hes a couple of inches away from me and i look up at him. 

"do i look pretty?" he asks.

i feel my heart racing like crazy and my palms start getting sweaty. i should get up and wait outside before i go crazy.