Chapter 10

(Victoria pov)

I walks onto her air ship, one of my men walks up to me.

"The festival will start in a few minutes." I had a smile.

"Very good, and Brenda?" I asked while looking at my tablet.

"She on a ship heading to Ducwall as we speak." I nod.

"Good, one out-of-the-way." I said.

Before I got off and head to my carriage, my men stopped me.

"Um ma'am what about Madeleine?" He asked, I laugh a little.

"Don't worry about her... get watchers everywhere and if you see deceive Arnold, take him to the riverbank." I said and leaves, I got in my carriage.

The carriage head to the Queen castle, seeing everyone there. The smile on their faces, what a joke.

I sighs, the carriage stops. I get out and head inside. People was greeting my aunt, her smile makes me sick.

But I keep a smile, but what's odd is... she wearing a veil. Her face not showing, I stopped.

This is a trick, Madeleine and Arnold are up to this! I growled and was walking up to her.

But she speeds walks away, I fallow her. But when turn the corner, she was gone.

I step back and turn to see her, I stay still. I pulled out a small knife from my back pocket, I smiled.

"Madeleine you can stop now." I said, She then takes off the veil, she smiles.

"Sorry vic." She said, I sigh and walked up to her.

"Madeleine why do you keep this act up?" I asked, she keep the smile.

"You know why vic, you truly know why?" She said, I keep the smile.

"Yes I do."

"Vic I know our aunt wants to give me the crown... but I don't want to be Queen."

"Madeleine I work hard to get what I-" Madeleine put her hand up.

"I know, I'm sorry. I'm truly am... I would give you the crown... I don't deserve the crown." She said with a calm tone, I'd stop smiling. I put the knife in front of me.

"Madeleine cut the act! You're not sorry for anything!" I yelled at her.

"She told me I can be Queen!" I walked closer to her.

Madeleine shakes and takes some steps back.

"I got rid of everyone who was in my way, I-I didn't want to, she made me!" I yelled more, Madeleine keep her calm smile. But yet she didn't understand what I meant.

"Vic who is making you?" She asked, I was about to speak. But something shocked my mind, I fell on my knees.

I twitch, tears ran down my cheeks. My eyes turn black.

"I-I'm sorry." I whispered.

(Third person pov)

Madeleine stepped back, her eyes went wide. Victoria stands up, she pulls the knife close with a big grin.

Madeleine stepped back, she grabbed a chair and throws it at Victoria.

It hit Victoria, she fell to the ground. She slowly gets back up and looks at Madeleine with anger, Madeleine ran into the ballroom.

Everyone was out for the festival, Madeleine hears Victoria coming close. Madeleine looks around, she sees the stairs that goes to the roof.

She heads over and ran up the stairs, Victoria fallows behind her. She than made it to the roof, Victoria joins her after.