orange.

➴➶➴➶➴➶➴➶➴➶➴➶➴➶➴➶➴➶➴➶➴➶➴➶➴➶➴➶

a childhood incident leaves park jimin silent until a toxic loud-mouth

cursed at him in a supermarket one morning due to an alarm failure,

or,

how a couple of oranges and a clumsy boy with a habit of visiting a

cemetery on a daily basis taught min yoongi how to love.

➴➶➴➶➴➶➴➶➴➶➴➶➴➶➴➶➴➶➴➶➴➶➴➶➴➶➴➶

welcome to my first yoonmin book, the first book in a duology. it was written during the periods between 12:00 AM and 6:00, so it wasn't the best that it could be. but i'm not changing it. i'd like to keep it in its rawest state, so that one day i'll be able to see improvement. maybe if there are any typos you can point it out, but nicely. i was practically sleep deprived every time i came to update, please don't expect a flawless story, haha.

everything here was dreamt up, a whim that i had one night when i couldn't sleep. i kind of just jotted down all of these random ideas, before i drew it together and made what became " oranges. " although it's not my best work, it's my first, so i'm proud to have finished it. i hope you enjoy it as much as i did writing and dreaming it up.

this work was inspired by two of my favorites:

mute, by namjoon1994

and

daybreak, by @beifongg (who won't mention for some reason)

i hope i didn't steal any of your plot ideas, and you aren't offended by me using your stories as inspiration! i tried my best to make the plot my own. 

i guess i should draw to the end of this starting note. if you ever stumble upon this work, whether you were here from the start, or years later, i extend my thanks to you. for giving up your time to read this. thank you, and i hope you like it.

➴➶➴➶➴➶➴➶➴➶➴➶➴➶➴➶➴➶➴➶➴➶➴➶➴➶➴➶

love is love.

and it doesn't need a voice to show it.

06.09.18 - 06.22.18

➴➶➴➶➴➶➴➶➴➶➴➶➴➶➴➶➴➶➴➶➴➶➴➶➴➶➴➶