Nymph way

A lot is going to happen in this chapter, if you don't understand something feel free to ask my writing skills aren't as good as my ability to imagine.
__________________________

Akia lays still in a bath, the water was lukewarm and getting cooler by the second.

"Should we add another bucket of warm water?" Ophelia asked and akia shook her head.
"No..This is perfect." She said with her eyes closed.

It's been 30 minutes since she got into the bath and her skin was starting to show evidence of that.
"Isn't it perhaps time for you to get out my lady?" Hazel asked, being daring enough to.

"Don't want to." Akia said and hazel backs away, putting her head down.

Akia was bored, she has been bored and at this rate she'll always be bored so what's wrong with floating in water for half an hour.
This was relaxing.

The door to the bath house opened and Juliet as well as the king came in.
The king with his hair down and robe lazily tied smiles when he sees Akia gathering the bubbles to cover her nakedness.

"You were taking quite awhile, thought things would go faster if I joined." The king said causing Akia to shudder.

"I can get out now your majesty." She said putting a hand over her chest as the king's robe was taken off him by servants.

"No, there's no need." He said, Akia averted her eyes as his manhood came into eyesight.
He gets into the water with her, even though the maids have started to fill the other bath with water.

"Is something wrong Akia?" The king asked and the girl shook her head.
"Nothing your majesty."

"Shouldn't you be preparing for the baby shower, I believe your mother and many of your cousins are coming. Surely she won't be happy to see your pretty little fingers like this."
"Mother's coming?."
"Yes she made sure to rsvp."

"I don't want to intrude it's supposed to be the Queen's party." Akia said watching as the king moved until he was right besides her in the bath.
Akia wrapped her arms around the bubbles surrounding her.

"Both The queen and I would be absolutely delighted to see you there." The king said placing a kiss on akia's shoulder. Akia shudders and moves away.

"Thank you, I'll come out to see my mother." Akia said.
"I've been thinking.." The king started
"Is it too much to ask for your hand in marriage?" And he finished causing Akia to gasp and move farther away from him.

"W-what? You said I could leave after I gave birth."
"You didn't think that was true right?, I mean to have my son grow up without his mother, especially with everything he'll have to deal with. Such a thing seems cruel don't you think?"

"You promise me that I could leave"
Akia said and then felt tears swelling up in her eyes.
She was going to be trapped here forever.

"Don't think of this as a curse my dear, this is a gift-"
"Then send it back." Akia cried loudly her nose turning red as she continues to cry.

The king yanked her body close to his own. "I'll make you happy here, I'll make sure all your needs are met."

"I wan'na go home." Akia's cried seem to only be getting louder.
The king wraps her into a hug.

"I can make you happy, you just have to let me." He whispered into her ear.
She freezes feeling his manhood pressed against her upper stomach.
She wanted to move away but how do you reject a hug from the king?.

"Anything you want is yours."

"I don't want to be here, can't I live at home with my mother?. You could send guards and maids if it pleases you."