Kingly desire

When Juliet woke up at 5 in the morning she went about her routine.

She walked to the river near the palace to take a bath. She brushes her teeth using the bamboo toothbrush she always used and the charcoal paste that the palace kitchen made.

She gets dressed in her dress and puts her long blonde hair up in a tight ponytail. It's 6 when she arrives at the King's chambers ready to wake the man and prepare him for his day.

It's 6:05 when Juliet realizes that the king isn't in his bed.
It's 6:06 when the guards are alarmed about this.
It's 6:07 when they rush to the queen's chambers to find that the queen isn't in her chambers either.

It's 6:30 when the palace turns to chaos in search of the king.

it's 6:45 when the royal man arrives back home with only one guard Clast behind him.

It's 7:00 when everything goes back to normal. Everything but the queen.
It's 7:04 when the king makes the announcement to the palace that the queen has gone to the royal doula's home to have a more effective pregnancy term.

It's 7: 10 when Juliet helps wash the king. He doesn't want to be bothered to do it himself today and he seems to not want the bath house maid's touch. Juliet pulls off her clothes and gets in the bath with him.

He looks at her but doesn't appear to be seeing her. She takes the loafer into her hand and puts in the soap. It's rosewater and honey. It's a feminine scent but some how the smell never sunk into his skin. He always retained his masculine scent.

The king is washed, his hair is placed in its usual bun and the heavy gold crown is secure on his head.

He looks in the mirror as his oiled up. His gaze never left his reflection. His eyes are all dark and empty.

Juliet watches him as he watches himself.
The king is dressed in blue royal robes today. It's a dark blue robe that the king wears that brings out the beautiful tan hue of his skin and the darkness of his hair.

Juliet knows something is wrong with him but it isn't in her place to say.

Even as he sits on the throne in the throne room listening to the complains of a farmer. Something about military men camping in his farm killing his animals aimlessly and harassing his daughters every night.

"What would you like me to do?" The king asked and the man on his knees before him is flustered.
"I do not mind hosting our men your majesty but their behavi-"
"Yes Daniel I understand you've explained it quite a bit already I'm asking you what you want from me." The king said, his tone has sharp edges.

"Your majesty I-"
"that's not an answer Daniel. WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME?!" The king growled and the older man on his knees cowered. The king has never raised his voice in the sacred place so everyone surrounding him shook in visible fear.
For a moment he sounded exactly like his father.

"I'm sorry if I upset you my king but I-"
"Get out of my palace Daniel, come back when you know how to solve this issue that you have." The king said and the man bowed again.

Lunch time comes and the king doesn't touch his food. He gives it to the female maids surrounding him. Juliet tsks at them when they try to eat.
"Your majesty please try to eat even if it's just a little." Juliet pleaded. And the king doesn't even spare her a glance.

Akia walks in with Michael, Eleanor and Apollo behind her. She's dressed in an amber dress that makes her dark skin shine. Her hair is in a high ponytail with a giant puff on top of the slick back hold.