arrived

Elizabeth's POV
Ugh...how many hours are left.I have a killer headache and I am having trouble sleeping because I can't get comfortable.I finally get comfortable and I try to go to sleep.I then feel my chair get kicked from behind.I turn around to be faced with Mauricio.I give him a glare"Le puedes parar"I tell him clearly my accent coming out.He chuckles and shakes his head."You know dad says to speak english only now"He says with an accent."Que tal isi yo no quiero"I tell him."I will tell him you know"He says."And I always wonder why you aren't married oh...wait I know because you are a pain in the ass"I say."Atleast you are using english hermanita"He says."Anyways how many more hours"I ask him."Just you wait"He says."Who is picking us up"I ask him."Dad will and he already bought a house that is not extra and it does not bring attention"He says."Everything dad does is extra and brings attention"I tell him."Your right but I mean it is gonna be a packed house with Lucias husband and Miguels wife"He says.I just roll my eyes and get comfortable then I feel my seat get kicked again.I turn around and glare at Mauricio but he just chuckles and puts his hands up in defence.Finally I get peace and go to sleep.
🛫🛫🛫🛫🛫🛫🛫🛫🛫🛫🛫🛫🛫🛫🛫
I was woken up by someone shaking me."Eliza wake up"I hear a familiar voice say while shaking me."Eliza...Eliza...Elizabeth Ramos wake up"I hear the voice again but much louder and the shaking becomes rougher.I quickly get up and see Natalia."Ay....porfin"She says and then she looks behind me and corrects herself"I mean ugh finally"she says."Did mom hear you"I ask her and she nods."I would never get used to speaking enlgish"she says."Well we are gonna have to get used to it if we are moving to the english country"I hear Fernanda say from infront of us.We turn to her."It's called the U.S.A"Paula says while picking on her nails."We are actually moving in a state called L.A wich stands for Los Angeles,California"Valentina says while reading her book."How do you know all this"I ask her.She looks at us"Because when mom told us which you three weren't listening only Lucia and I listened"Valentina says.We give her a confused look."When did she told us"Fernanada asks."Well the day when you were looking at magazines and the day were Pau was watching the bachelorette and the day were Nat was gossiping with Eliza"She says pointing at each one of us."You know you have a mind of a growned up and a body of a child"I tell her."Thank you I will take that as a compliment"Valentina says with a smile.I smile back towards her because she always cease to amaze me."When did you perfected your english"Natalia asks."Whenever mom told us we are moving over there and I also did some research"Valentina says.We look at her with wide eyes and mouth."Did she outsmarted you all again"We hear Miguel say with a smirk."Shut up Mighuel"Paula says."What I am just stating the facts"Miguel says.We all roll our eyes at him."Is Rosio sleeping"I ask him and he nods.I look at his right side and I see Mauricio sleeping."Mauricio wake up we are almost there"I say out loud."What"He says sleepingly."Wake up we are almost there"I tell him.He nods and covers his eyes."Is Lucia,Alejandro,Ana,and Esteban awake"Fernanda asks."I don't know"Paula says."Where are they"Fernanda asks."I think they are over there"We hear Rosio say.She points at them and I see they are awake."I am surprised Esteban stayed calmed through this whole trip"Natalia says.We all nod in agreement."That kid is confusing"Mauricio says."Just like you since birth"Miguel says which makes us all laugh."Like you were all not"Mauricio says."We weren't"I say."That's what you think"Miguel says."Shut up mi Amor porque luego te vana madriar"Rosio says which makes us laugh."Ey callensen"We hear mom say.
🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻
Right now we are at the airport waiting for dad to pick us up.All of a sudden we hear cameras flashing and some music playing and there he walks in Rafael Ramos and his usual entrance.We walk towards dad and give him a hug."I am so glad you could all make it"Dad says."I mean we didint had a choice"Paula says.We all look at her and Ana hits her with her in the head."Shut up"Ana says.Paula rubs her head and gives her a glear."Were is my cute little baby"Dad says looking for Esteban.Mom gives esteban to dad not before kissing him."I am so glad to have my family back"Dad says smiling.He then puts on hos glasses and leads us to the limo were we see cameras flashing.Ugh he must have posted on his Twitter saying he was at this airport.We put some bags in the trunk and brought some bags with us in the front.Now we just wait to go home."So..have you seen the house"Mom asks."Nope I wanted to see the house with my family"Dad says with a smile."Did you already registered the kids to school"Mom asks. Paula,Fernanda,Natalia,and Mauricio look at them with wide eyes."What I thought we weren't gonna have school here"Paula says.We look at her like she has grown to heads."Paula there is school in every country"Miguel says."Wait...but Mauricio and I don't go to high school so what college are we going to"Natalia asks."Well I have a friend which is the principle from that collage and he might of slipped you two in and the collage is called UCLA"Dad says."Do they teach-"Mauricio starts to say but gets cut off by dad."Buissnes yep they do and Natalia here wants to be a singer so I am setting you up with a great company that creates stars"Dad says.Natalia looks at dad with happiness and hugs him."Thanks dad I love you"She says."I love you to but I will sign you up after you finish collage"Dad says.She nods in understatement."I thought we were gonna be homeschooled"Fernanda says."We changed our minds"Mom says."Why do we need school"I groan. "So you could learn"Valentina says."So you could have a good job"Miguel says."And so you could have a successfull future ahead of you"Lucia says."Yep they are right look at where Miguel is at now because he finished school"Rosio says."Look were Lucia is at now to"Alejandro says."Look at me now to we are all successful and even though school is boring and a waste of time you still need to go"Ana says with a warming smile.I nod and smile at them.I love my family so much....