training and sleepovers

Elizabeth's POV
I was woken up by someone jumping in my bed."Wake up"I hear someone say but I push them away."Eliza come on you have training"I recognize the voice it belongs to Cesilia."Why"I groan and I hear someone chuckle and I recognize it's Ryder."She's always this lazy"He says."Come on Eliza wake up breakfast is downstairs"Cesilia says and I groan and get up."Change into training clothes"Ryder says with a smirk and I nod.They leave and I go to the bathroom to brush my teeth and then I put my hair in a ponytail and then I change into my clothes.

They leave and I go to the bathroom to brush my teeth and then I put my hair in a ponytail and then I change into my clothes

(Without the hat)
I then go downstairs and I see everyone sitting down in the dining room.I sit down and I see a salad and a water.I start to eat."So...how are we gonna do this training"Zea asks."Well...because we have a newbie we are gonna be in groups and help her with some skills we all master"Ryder says and Luis nods.We all finish eating and we all go to the training room.Luis stands in the middle with Ryder."Okay we are gonna group you all in groups so we could help Eliza here"Ryder says sending me a wink but I just roll my eyes."Cesilia,Daaniel,and Xavier you are in archery duty....Chad,James,and Ally you are in charge of shooting and guns.....Oscar,Todd,and Zea you are in charge of knifes,daggers,and Knife throwing....Ben,Reya,and Nick you are in charge of teaching het how to fight"Luis says with a smirk."Oh...she knows how to fight...but teach her advanced fighting...Victor and Luis are gonna be walking around to see how you all do"Ryder says and we all nod.Luis,Ryder,and Victor come up to me."Pick where you wanna go first"Victor says and I nod.I go and walk towards Cesilia's group and they all smile."Okay so basically we are teaxhing you how to shoot in the middle"Xavier says and Daniel hands me a bow and arrow."Then we are gonna teach you how to shoot a moving target after you master how to shoot in the middle"Cesilia says and I nod.I lift my bow and put my arrow in it.I focus on the target and then I stretch the bow and let go of it.I then look at the target and I see it almost hit the middle.I look at the others and see them smiling."That was amazing for your first time"Daniel says and I laugh."Now let's teach you how to aim in the middle"Cesilia says and I nod.
🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸
As you can say training was tiring but lucky for me I survived.I am packing right now for Sierras sleepover.I get my bag and I grab my phone and charger and I grab my car keys.I go downstairs and head outside.I open my car and drive towards her house.I arrive and I see my old house.I look at it and I look closely to the window I see that my family are all laughing and smiling without me.I shake it off and get out of my car and put a smile on.I walk towards the front door and knock.Sierra,Serena,Maria,and Simon open the door and hug me.I get inside and we all go to her room."Why haven't you been in school"Maria asked and I look at them."Well..my parents told me I am a disappointment and all that so I moved out...and I signed out of school....but I am getting home schooled...and yeah"I say and they all hug me."I'm so sorry"Maria says and they all nod."It's not your fault...but let's not talk about that...so are you all going to the party tommorow"I say and they all nod."She invited the whole school...are you friends with Gina"Simon says and I nod."Yeah I we text,call each other,and we talk"I say and they all nod."Where is your brother"Serena says."He us out doing things I don't know...but the weird thing is he wants to move out...and says he wants to be home schooled"Sierra says and I look at her."What did your parents say"Maria asks."They are sometimes home so I think that's why"Sierra says and we all nod."Well...lets get this sleepover started"I say and we cheer and smile.