Kassie

Elizabeth's POV
I woke up with a smile on my face for many reasons.I feel like today will be an amazing day.I got up and did all my business and got dressed.

I go downstairs and see everyone in the kitchen table

I go downstairs and see everyone in the kitchen table."Hello people"I say and they all turn to me and give me a smile.I then notice Ryder is not there and I get confused.I go back up stairs and go to Ryders room and I don't see him.I then go to the training room and see him punching a punching bag.I look at him and I guess he feels my stare and chuckles."Take a picture it will last longer"He says and I chuckle."If I would've took a picture I am sure there is nothing to look at"I say and he laughs."I'm sure there is a lot to look at"He says coming close to me and I push him away with a smile."So wanna go out today"I say and he looks at me confused."Where"he asks me."To the park"I say and he nods slowly."Great just get dressed and I will meet you downstairs"I say and he nods.
-----------------------------------------------------
Ryder and I are currently walking in the park."Can I ask you something"I ask and he nods."Can you tell me about Kassie"I ask him and he gets stiff and nods slowly.We sit down on a bench."Kassie was my first love and she was my first everything to be honest...she used to be sweet and innocent but then something changed and she started to get rebellious and mean..she broke up with me in a text message and that same day I found out she left...and now she is dead to me"He says and I grab his hand."Am I really dead to you"we both hear someone and we turn around to see a girl."Kassie..what are you doing here"Ryder tells her coldly."I came back for you my love"She says trying to hug him but he pushes her away."You are nothing to me"he says and she laughs."Oh yes I am...fist loves are always in your heart...I will see you later my love"she says and gives me a glare and leaves."Well that was something"I say jokingly and Ryder gives me a smile.