Information

Elizabeth's POV
I woke up the next day feeling weird.Ryder still absent talked to me after that kissed we had on the backyard.I sight and brush my teeth and get ready for the day.

I sight and brush my teeth and get ready for the day

I go downstairs and see everyone but Ryder.I go back upstairs and go inside his room.I then see a girl in his bed wich makes me a little bit sad but I quickly recover and knock on his bathroom door.He opens it and I give him an awkward smile."Hey...so I came here to make sure we are good and that their no awkwardness between us"I say and he nods."Yeah so are we good"He says and I nod and I leave his room and go downstairs.I sit down on the table."So I was thinking"Ally starts to say with a smile and all the boys groan."You always think"Ben says with a chuckle."Shut up let her talk"I say and she sends me a smile."Anyways..like I was saying maybe us girls should go to the mall"she says and we all nod."What about us"James asks."I don't know you do what you always do"Reya says.
🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸
We are in the mall right now and I then see someone familiar.I take a good look and see it's Valentina.She then looks at me and I look away immeaditly.I fast walk out of the store but I hear footsteps.A hand grabs my hand and turns me around."Elizabeth"she says smiling and I smile back."Hey..Valentina who are you with..are you alone"I ask and she shakes her head."Nope I am with everybody...who are you with"She asks."Why do you assume I am here with someone"I say and she looks at me."Because those girls are staring at you"She says and I turn around and look at the girls and they smile at me."Ok...well I have to go"I say I start to walk away but she grabs my hand.I face her again and she takes me by surprise and hugs me.I slowly hug her back."I miss you so much..I love you big sister"she says and I crouch down to her level.I see tears running down her face and I woke them away.I give her a sad smile."Hey...Its okay...and don't worry I will see you again...how about this...tommorow I will pick you up and take you to the movies and dinner"I say and she nods and hugs me."I love you"she says and I smile."I love you too"I tell her and I stand up."I have to go but I will see you tommorow"I say and she nods.I go back to the girls."Who was that"Cesilia asks."It was my little sister"I say and they all nod.
🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸
We arrived when I saw the girl I saw in Ryders bed in the kitchen wearing only underwear and a braw.All the girls glare at her."Who is she"Reya sayd with a cold glare."I don't know but she needs to get out"Zea says and we all nod."Who are you"Ally spat out and look at her with disgust."Who are you"The girls asks and makes a face."We are the girls who will kick your ass if you don't leave"Cesilia says."Who are you to tell me that"she says with a smirk."We are the girls that live here so we either do this the easy way or the hard way"I say."Whatever"she says while pushing my shoulder while she passes by."Oh hell no"Ally says and we all go and follow her."I thought we asked you to leave"Zea says and the girl rolls her eyes."My boyfriend would hear of this and then he will kick you girls out"she says with a smirk."Who is your boyfriend"Reya asks.All of a sudden her eyes move to someone behind us and we see it's Ryder.The girls stands up and goes to him and trys to kiss him but he pushes her away."Get out"He says and the girl makes a pouty face."What"she asks and he grabs her hand and leads her outside and gives her dress and shoes and shuts the door on her.The girls try to cover their laugh."She was a bitch"Cesilia says and we all nod and Ryder just chuckles."Get dressed we have to meet up with the snakes"Ryder says and we all nod."What is the dress code"Reya asks."Black so get your weapons ready "He says and we all nod.
🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸
I look at myself in the mirror and damn I look good.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸I look at myself in the mirror and damn I look good

I grab my knifes and hide them and grab my gun and leave my room.I go downstairs to see them all there already."Are we all ready"Ryder asks and we all nod.We each go outside and get in our cars.

We all arrive to the destination and I am kind of nervous because I don't know what is gonna happen.We all get out of the car and walk towards a big door."Don't be nervous nothing is gonna happen"Xavier whispers and I give him a smile.We enter the mansion and we see a handsome guy.I guess he noticed me because he winked at me and I see Zea and Ryder clenching their jaw."Welcome ladies and gentlemen...hello Ryder and Zea it's good to see you two again"He says."We are here to talk business"Zea says with an eye roll."Okay...what do you want to know about the who's"He says with a charming smile in my way."Who is their leader"Ryder asks."Well the leader is Kassie and I hear you two had a pass"he says and everyone looks at Ryder with wide eyes."Is that it"He asks."Yes now let's go"Ryder says."Wait"The guy says and then he comes towards me and carresses my cheek and then kisses my hand."I am William Reed..what is your name"he says and I give him a smile."Elizabeth Ramos"I tell him and he gives me a note."This is my number call me"He says and winks at me and then looks at Zea while she gives him a glare.What is that all about?