Night 2 (Angry)

Cela doit être fait!

I own nothing!

Enjoy!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

******Midnight******

Benio was furious. First Hinako comes back traumatized by whatever it was that Puppet had done, then that blasted security guard manages to escape and no one knows where he went. Their plan was already beginning to fall apart and it was barely even started!

Taking a deep breath, Benio managed to calm herself. In the end, it didn't really matter if the guard got out of the security room, they still had his phone, and once it became dark the entire property became sealed tighter than Fort Knox. Besides, Puppet couldn't perform an entire show by himself. They just had to make sure the others were having as bad a time as possible.

'Everything will work out in the end.' Benio thought to herself.

*****1 a.m.*****

The Freddy's band members were all extremely worried. Haruhi hadn't shown up for her shift the previous night, and from the looks of things, it didn't look like she'd be showing up tonight either.

Kyoya had shared what had happened last night with everyone and Kaoru had admitted to something similar happening to him. While there was no real connection between Haruhi going missing and these random distraction attacks. The two events happening so close together gave everyone a bad taste in their mouth.

Something had happened, that was for sure, and Kyoya was determined to figure it out. But in the meantime, all six of them agreed to just ignore anything that appeared to be strange or unusual during the time meant for sleep.

What none of the band members knew was that Renge, head of security, had also noticed Haruhi's disappearance, and was setting up her own investigations to find the missing guard.

****2 a.m.****

Haruhi crawled determinedly through the air vents. Her going was slow, so as to make sure no one heard her, and because some of the vents weren't that large, making it hard to move. But onward she crawled.

Despite the slow pace, Haruhi was actually pretty happy. Not ten minutes after she had slid into the air vents for the first time, did her kidnappers walk in, probably to gloat. Whatever their intentions were, they quickly disappeared once they realized that Haruhi was missing. When the yelling began, Haruhi got a pretty good idea of who she was dealing with.

Shaking her head, Haruhi drew herself out of her mind, to see the kitchen directly below her, and her stomach reminded her of exactly how long it had been since she'd last eaten.

Her kidnappers wouldn't mind if she ate some food, surely.

***3 a.m***

Snuggling deeper into his blankets, Huni tried to ignore all the commotion that was going on outside of his door. The sounds weren't particularly scary, the twins could make some terrifying pranks when they wanted to, but they were annoying.

It was getting harder and harder to ignore them, and Huni was beginning to lose his temper with whoever had decided that tonight, it would be a good idea to mess with him. Finally, the kindest member of Freddy's snapped.

Throwing his covers off, Huni marched over to his door and proceeded to rip it off its hinges and proceeded to cuss the person out in multiple languages, before heading back to bed and listening to the sweet sweet silence.

**4 a.m.**

Haruhi had begun the search for her cell phone but had come up empty so far. It seemed that one of her kidnappers kept it on their person at all times. If she had to hazard a guess it would be, that Benio was the one holding onto it.

Surprisingly enough, there were no cameras in any of the guest bedrooms, only the hallways, and kitchen. The one in the kitchen had nearly gotten her caught, but it was funny to see Benio and a handful of guards try and tear the kitchen apart looking for her. Haruhi was resting in one of the empty rooms and planning on how she would get out of the house and get her phone back. There was basically only three nights left before Freddy's big show, and Haruhi was still trapped in some unknown location.

It was going to be a long three nights.

*5 a.m.*

Renge slammed her phone down in a fit of rage. She was using all of her connections and favors to find her missing friend. The two had gotten to know each other through a shared exasperation over the band's night time antics. And now she was missing and it seemed that no one could find her.

Then a conversation from Freddy's that she had overheard ran through her brain. Someone was trying to keep them from getting a good night's rest. Just as she was thinking over the possibilities, Renge's phone rang. It was the security team in charge of looking after Balloon Boy.

"Renge speaking."

"Ma'am we just saw a suspicious figure quickly exiting Ballon Boy's room. Do we have permission to intercept?"

Renge thought for a moment before being struck with an idea. "Permission denied. Follow the figure but do not intercept unless absolutely necessary. Understood?"

"Understood ma'am."

The call ended, Renge really hoped that her hunch was right.

6 a.m.

Haruhi gleefully watched through the grates as the guards and her three kidnappers walked through the hallways with caution. In her search for her phone, she had discovered a room filled with wireless speakers and a variety of sounds she could use against them.

Since the kidnapped security guard had quickly become acquainted with the ventilation system, it hadn't taken her long to place them in random spots and set the sounds to spooky child laughter. Finding out that these people had actually found and paid someone to laugh creepily was probably the strangest thing she had encountered yet.

With one last look out at the hallways, Haruhi turned off the sounds. She found it to be almost poetic in a way, working the cycle she had been on the other side of before this incident. Heading back to her hideaway room, Haruhi began plotting for the next night.

-------------------------------------------------

Ne va pas mentir, c'était vraiment difficile d'écrire ce chapitre.

Night two is finished!

Comment what you thought!

See ya next time!