Night 3 (Worry)

It's been almost a year since I added any story. I am so sorry. I'm not sure how good this is, but I really hope I'll be able to finish this!

I.O.N.

Enjoy!

------------------------------------------------

&&&&&& Midnight &&&&&&

Haruhi was crawling through the vents, slightly disturbed about how easily this was becoming, when she heard something. Curious, she followed the sound, until she came to a bedroom. Surprisingly, it was the first one she had come across that was occupied.

The sound she had heard was the person snoring. Deciding to risk it, Haruhi opened the vent, which was located in the closet for some reason, and got a closer look.

It was a child who couldn't have been more than eight years old. At first, Haruhi thought the child had been kidnapped too. But a closer look around the room revealed that the kid had either been kidnapped as a baby, or they actually lived there.

&&&&& 1 a.m. &&&&&

The six band members all slept fitfully. Worrying about their favorite security guard did that to a person. They had all been in favor of canceling the show and devoting all their energy to finding Haruhi, but their manager and Renge had vetoed the idea.

So it was with unhappy hearts that they returned to their hotels and prepared themselves for any mysterious intruders.

&&&& 2 a.m. &&&&

Renge looked at the team of four guards that stood before her. "Well, were you able to find where the intruder went?"

"No, ma'am."

"Why not?"

"Half an hour after we started following them, they managed to give us the slip."

Renge was quickly approaching the end of her rope, but also knew it wasn't their fault. Whoever had gotten into Huni's room obviously had some skill. "It's... Fine. Just get back to your stations and keep an eye and an ear out for any trouble."

"Of course ma'am."

After the guards left Renge sat down tiredly.

"Where are you Haruhi?"

&&& 3 a.m. &&&

Chizuru was really starting to panic. Everything in their plan had gone wrong. That stupid guard had escaped and was doing their best to drive everyone in the house insane, the band members were legitimately terrifying, Hinako had barely begun recovering from whatever had happened to her, and Chizuru herself had barely gotten away from the four tailing her the night before. She had not signed up for getting terrorized at every turn. Or getting arrested, like she was pretty sure they were going to.

In short, they were doomed. The only bright side Chizuru could see was that her little brother was able to sleep through everything so far. 

&& 4 a.m. &&

Haruhi glared through the air duct's grill at Benio fiddled with her phone. It was bad enough that she was trapped in some weird house and couldn't get out, but she also had to figure out some master plan of getting her property back.

Taking a deep breath Haruhi backed away. Anger would only get her so far. Something about watching the leader of this plot had given her a nugget of an idea. All she had to do was flesh it out a little.

& 5 a.m. &

Throughout the night all of the band members would be startled awake by their own nightmarish imaginations, about what could have happened to Haruhi. By the time five a.m. rolled around they were all awake and texting each other, throwing out different ideas on what might have happened, or who the mystery intruders were, or encouragement that Haruhi was probably fine.

Oddly enough, despite the fact that all of them were more than used to pulling multiple all-nighters, the six of them were completely exhausted. Kyoya and Mori were the only ones approaching the situation with much sense. While they were just as worried, they understood that they also really needed sleep.

Somehow they managed to convince the others of that as well, but as none of them really wanted to sleep, they agreed to each take a five-minute power nap and then text someone else, so they could get sleep too.

It wasn't the best, but they managed.

6 a.m.

Suffice to say, Renge was pissed. One of her connections had contacted her and told her about a surveillance video that showed three unidentified people abducting a person who matched the description of Haruhi they had been given. "Thanks for your help, Jeff. Call me back if you can find where they went."

"No problem Renge."

Ending the call, the head of security felt like she could kill something, or more preferably, three someones. Taking a deep breath, Renge made a group call to the guards watching each member.

"I need all the band members here in thirty minutes. There's something they need to know."

----------------------------------------------------

Not gonna lie, I was really running dry for ideas on this bit. But I do know what I want to happen in the next chapters!

Comment what you thought!

Hope you enjoyed!

See ya next time!