1

"Officer Skylar and Officer Spinner,"

Alpha and Jereen reported themselves in the CHoPs Police Department at the ground level to see their boss and a FireFighter with him.

"I have some great news for the both of you!"

"What would that be, Boss?" Alpha asked as her partner, in their human forms of course, waited the news to be said. "You both are going to Piston Peak in two years!" MayDay exclaimed as their boss nodded in agreement.

"Piston Peak!?" Jereen gasped. "You mean, where all the best firefighters reside on protecting the forest and the wildlife there!"

MayDay chuckled, "Yes, Officer Jereen. You both need to meet their Chief, his name is Blade Ranger."

"Better get to packing our stuff and getting a plane to get there in time," Alpha ordered as Jereen thanked their Boss and MayDay in unison before running back towards her in excitement. "I'll probably go nuts if you sit by me."

"Well, yeah! But you love me, don't you?"

"Yeah, yeah. Go pack up and I'll see you in the airport about twenty minutes."

* * *

Both top officers boarded the plane and went towards the Piston Peak as told by MayDay before their plane landed at the runway by sunrise.

After getting a ride towards the Piston Peak Fire Department by some kind tourists, Alpha and Jereen have made into the place nice and slow before entering the big gates of the camp and saw all firefighters in their usual routine in different areas of the place.

"Whoo!"

Jereen screamed and ducked in reaction as Alpha did the same as well.

"Are you going loco, man!?" Jereen screamed at the Smokejumper, who just jumped over their heads. "You could have killed us!"

"Deep breaths," Alpha told her softly. "Take a breather, kid."

"Sorry about that!" A small yellow big four-wheeled car strolled by before glaring at the Smokejumper. "You should be apologize to what you did to our guests, Slammer!"

Slammer scoffed before giving an apologetic look towards Alpha's partner-in-crime and drive off.

"My name's Dynamite, welcome to Piston Peak's Fire Department!" Dynamite greeted them with a friendly smile. "You guys must be Officers Alpha Skylar and Jereen Spinner, nice to meet you both."

"Nice meeting you too, Dynamite!" Jereen greeted as her happiness returned back in an instant. "Pleasure is all ours to meet you, Dynamite." Alpha nodded a greeting towards her direction as she adjusted her red cap.

The trio strolled around the camp before seeing Maru and a few others were seen at the waiting area.

"We have some guests, everyone!"

The said helicopters and forklifts gathered around to meet the two girls.

"This is Maru, our medic and known as the genius of well parts."

Maru, a forklift, waved at them with a single wave.

"We have WindLifter, Dipper, Carrier, and the SmokeJumpers."

A large green helicopter greeted them with a nod, a medium-sized yellow helicopter smiled at them, a fairly large silver and black plane gave them a welcoming nod at them in greeting, and the other Smokejumpers greeted them as well.

"So, what brings you girls here?" Maru asked so suddenly. "We're looking Blade Ranger, your chief." Alpha replied without looking at him but looking around on any signs of danger.