4

Ripslinger was healing and have been recieving a large amount of care from Alice and Jereen along with the others as they take turns on taking care of the injured plane.

"Thanks," Rip said after Maru checked his engine. "I mean, I never knew you were a mechanic forklift."

Maru chuckled. "Nah, don't you worry about it. You'll get to see me from time to time."

Ripslinger nodded and rolled out of Maru's hanger before going around the base and saw the hanger of Alice and Jereen opened. He looked through before seeing Jereen in her human form typing somwthing at the computer and waved at him.

"How ya feeling, Rip?" She asked still typing something on the computer. "Well, I guess." He replied still uncertain about her.

Jereen paused on her typing and turned her head towards him to see him peeking inside the hanger before she smiled softly at him.

"Come on in!" She suggested gleefully as Rip gulped. "I won't hurt you or bite you ever since I apologize, like, a billion times at you!"

Rip gulped. "O-Okay."

He carefully entered the hanger before looking around and settled his pale green eyes over the computer screen to see a letter being typed up.

"Al is not here for awhile. She's been having a patrol with Blade about an hour ago and probably won't be back by nightfall."

"Why would she be out for a long time?" Rip asked looking over to be so curious. "I mean, is she and Blade togather?"

Jereen chuckled. "Those two lovebirds are together for one year and a half by now. I bet their dating this time and not be back by nightfall."

Ripslinger smiled. "So it's finally official that their together?"

"Yeah," she hummed before groaning out loud after the device turned off so suddenly. "Oh for the love of the Manifacturer!"

Rip stifled his laughter when he saw the angry expression of Jereen and she turned around to see him trying to hold in his laughter before they both bursted out laughing.

"What happened here?"

Both turned to see Echo and Bravo peeking inside the hanger before finally noticing the prince of the skies and stared at him.

Rip felt uneasy under their stares for a long time until Jereen snapped them out of their trances with a loud groan.

"The stupid laptop is dead battery and the letter I was about to send was gone!" She rambled on and on. "I should have plugged that blasted charger into the laptop but, hey what gives, when you lost the charger!"

As Jereen ranted out angrily, Rip managed to slip out of the hanger as Echo followed him behind and both males looked at each other.

"I heard what Jeer did to you last night," the Super Hornet said in sympathy. "I'm so sorry about it."

"I-It's alright." Rip stuttered. "I forgive afterall."

Echo smiled. "Hey, if you need someone to talk to, just approach me or Bravo or possibly Jereen."

Ripslinger nodded. "I heard you and Bravo were part of the Jolly Wrenches, not to mention about Jereen and Alice joining in."

"Ah, those two?" Bravo cut in the conversation. "They joined the Jolly Wrenches four years ago and have them as our flight instructors when we were younger before hearing them retired."

Echo narrowed his eyes towards his best friend. "I still don't get it why you fall in love to Jereen by saying that she is darn fast."

Bravo glared back and playfully punched Echo with his wing but the cherry helmet jet returned the gesture.