2

After the huge fire incident, WindLifter had to carry Blade back to the camp unharmed using the harness strapped around him as Dipper have taken good care on carrying Alpha's limp raptor body into the camp as well in harness strapped into her body.

Everyone was waiting for them to arrive and Maru quickly got to work along with the extra help from the smokejumpers as Jereen couldn't believe that her mentor tried to fight off Miles Axelard and some Lemons.

As Maru begin his work on Blade, Jereen, being an experienced nurse on dinosaurs she was, begin to work on her magic through surgery on getting the bullet from Alpha and tried to find another source of blood donor around the area but found no one, except her.

After getting the bullet out of Alpha and stitched it up, she pushed a needle into her arm and another needle into Alpha's neck before feeling her own blood seep out of the tube and into the bloodstream of her mentor.

She doesn't care if her mentor would wake up and realized that she transfused her own blood into her.

She just want her own mentor to live.

Few hours have passed after she put away the needle from her arm and Alpha, she decided to leave her mentor to rest and check on the others about how they are holding up.

Maru saw her and drove his way towards her.

"Hey," he greeted her. "How's your mentor?"

Jereen shrugged but replied anyway, "She's fine, apparently, just transfused my own blood into her system inorder for her to stay alive."

Silence occured them both before they went into the lounge to see everyone in their low condition upon after the events of hearing the conditions of Blade and Alpha.

"Blade's got a nasty burn on his side after exposing too much heat and he need all the rest he needed."

Jereen nodded as she slide into her seat right next to Dipper who seemed to be out of her usual happy self and watched everyone in the corner of her eye.

"How are you holding up, Miss Spinner?" Dynamite asked sliding a plate of human food towards her. "I'm fine, just not believing some jerks nearly killing my mentor." She replied taking a bite out of her dinner.

"Killing Alpha?" BlackOut asked.

"Yeah, and I know who they are."

* * *

WindLifter got the lead on taking every firefighter (excluding Blade and Alpha) into the burning oasis of the forest as the Lemons continued on their illegal work while Miles watched them from a far with Professor Zündapp beside him.

"You were right about the firefighters, Axelard," Zündapp spat out of their callsign as if it was acid in his mouth. "And hearing two of them was none other than Officers Alpha Skylar and Jereen Spinner."

"I have actually killed Officer Alpha Skylar when she tried to kill me first," the electric car declared with an evil glare cast on the professor. "And merely injured her friend named Blade Ranger."

"Vundava, the hollywood actor?"

Miles nodded and begin ordering every Lemon around to burn everything to the ground.

Now back to the firefighter rescue helicopters, Jereen (in her small falcon form) flew as closely as she could next to Cabbie as her gear was firmly attached into her body and just embraced for the heat coming from the burning oasis below them.

With WindLifter leading them out, the gang made it past of the thick black smoke with ease before casting waters towards the train tracks and the escape route with the help of the smokejumpers helping them clear the path.