Attacked and hurt

Stacey POV:

Eventually everyone calmed down from the whole 'who shall be worthy' event and went back to talking. I leaned into Clint, bored, and Steve noticed so he decided to show me a card game called 'old maid' in which he learned during the world war. I soon got the hang of it and was playing it like a pro. 

As we played I thought I heard a noise. I looked around to see no one else noticed it so I shrugged it off. Just as Steve and I finished a game the window smashed. Everyone looked up to see metal robots jumping and skidding in. Steve grabbed me and shielded me with his body as the window above us smashed. He pushed me away as he kicked a table towards one of the silver robots. Clint grabbed me and skidded under a table as Steve got thrown back.

Thor started throwing his hammer as Natasha and Bruce jumped behind the bar. The robots started throwing light things that caused sparks to fly everywhere. i watched as James got thrown into glass and fell below ground. Natasha soon appeared from behind the bar and started shooting at the creatures. Steve jumped on one of their backs and started hitting it but ended up getting pushed into a wall. 

Natasha and Bruce ran up the stairs and dissapeared from behind a wall. Clint got up on his knees and looked at me.

"Stay here." He stated before leaving.
I went to shout at him but screamed as one of them crashed in front of me. It looked up in my direction and placed his hand up to hit me with the light but Steve grabbed it.
"Thor." Steve shouted and Thor hit it.
"You alright?" He asked and once I nodded he left.
I jumped as another one fell in front of me but this time Tony was on it's back.
"Hello." Tony smiled before getting up and indicating for me to follow him.

I got up slowly and Tony held me close as he ran towards the stairs only to get hit by one. He slid away from me and I froze as I looked at the one in front of me. As is came towards me I started stepping backwards up the stairs until I hit a wall. As it lifted it's hand I covered my face and faced away, getting ready for the hit.

"cap!" I heard Clint shout.
"Stace duck." Steve shouted.

I ducked as I heard a whooshing sound followed by a clash of metal. I looked up to see the metal thing collapse in front of me and Steves shield return to him. the thing lifted his head before grabbing me as I walked and tripped me up. I grunted as I fell onto some broken glass. 

"That was a bit dramatic." The last robot said as Clint helped me up and held me close.
Tony sat on the stairs and looked at the thing along with everyone else.
"I'm sorry. I know you mean well. But you can't save the world without changing it." It continued.
Everyone looked at each other, confused. The thing looked up at me and made a weird noise.As it held it's hand up towards me Thor threw his hammer causing it to break in half.
"I'm free." I heard it say before it broke down.

Everyone looked around confused at what had been said by the metal freak. I started to feel light headed and held my head. Clint looked at me.

"Are you ok? Stace?" Was the last I heard before darkness came over me.

Tony POV:

"Stacey!"

I looked up to see Stacey go limp in Clints arms. I stood up from the step I was sitting on and looked towards  them as he lifted her up and rushed down the stairs. Natasha cleared an untouched sofa so he could lay her down. Bruce came forward and checked over her before stopping at her arm. Everyone gasped as he lifted it to see it full of cuts with glass stuck in it.

"she's loosing alot of blood. I need to bring her to the lab where I can fix her arm properly." he said looking towards me.
"Is it broke?" I asked.
"Doesn't seem to be no." He said.
I nodded.
"Bring her there. I will check on her later." I said.

I watched as Bruce carefully lifted the injured girl and left the room. The rest of us started to clean up the place a bit before heading to lie down.

Stacey POV:

I groaned as the light shined into my eyes. I gently closed and opened them a few times before seeing clearly. I looked around to see Tony asleep beside me. i gently tapped him and he jolted awake. He smiled as he seen me.

"Hey darling. You feeling ok?" He asked leaning over me.
"What happened?"
"We were attacked. Don't you remember?" He asked, concerned.
"No I do. I mean what happened for me to be here." I said.
"Oh, you cut your arm up pretty badly and lost a lot of blood." He explained.
I lifted my arms to see noting wrong with them.
"Bruce used something to cause the wounds to close fully." Tony explained noticing my confusing.
"Ok. Am I aloud to leave?" I asked.

"Yea you can."
I looked towards the door to see Bruce smiling a little.
"Just take it easy for a bit. YOu hit your head pretty hard back there." He said

i smiled and got up with Tonys help. Tony helped me walk to the living room where Natasha Clint and Steve was. I sat beside Natasha before Tony left to get me some food since I missed dinner.

"Hey sweetie, feeling better?" Nat asked pulling me gently towards her.
"Yep." I smiled popping the p.
"You gave us quite the scare back there." Steve smiled from across us.
"You guys worry to much." I sighed before groaning.
"That's our job." Tony said walking in and handing me a plate of food.

i smiled and sat up properly before digging into the food. Once I finished Clint turned on the TV and we watched '13 reasons why' on Netflix.