'It was only a dream' they said

Stacey POV:

"Finally." I sighed, slamming my locker.
"Tough first day?" Liz asked as she opened her locker beside mine.
"You can say that again." I laughed.
"Cute jumper, not sure about the shoes though." She joked at the end.
"I decided comfy for first day. Besides, you can't say much." I said pointing to her slippers.
"I was running late and forgot to change my shoes. I s it that noticeable?"
"Not if mine aren't."I joked as we left the building.
"Seya later." 
"Bye." I smiled watching her leave.

I made my way out of the school grounds and began walking back to Stark Towers. As I turned the corner outside the tower I bumped into someone. I went to apologize when I took a double take of who it was.

"What?" I asked, shocked.
"Your ok." The man said, grabbing my shoulders.
"Pietro?" I asked, shocked.
"Yea, we seen each other before, remember." He said.
"We did? I thought that was a dream. That's what I was told." I said, looking down.
"Come on, we need to tell Wanda." He said, grabbing my wrist.
"I cant." I said, pulling away from his grip.
"Whhat, why?" He asked.

"Stace, you ok? Who you talking to?"
I looked behind Pietro as he turned to see Clint standing at the front door.
"I'm fine Clint, thanks. Just talking to Lizs dad. He was just leaving after dropping me off. Thanks Mister Allan, I can go from here." I said, looking at Pietro.
Pietro looked confused but I gave him a warning look.
"Right well, I'm glad you got home safe Stace dear, don't know who would be out these days aye. Listen, that number."
"Oh yea, sorry. Here." I gave him a piece of paper and walked off.

"What was that about?" Clint asked as I walked into the hall.
"Liz and her dad bumped into me. Liz left at home and her dad insisted on walking me back."
"What about the number?"
"Liz got a new phone. All her numbers were gone."
"Oh alright. Lisen, the team are heading out for dinner, wanna join?"
"No thanks, I kinda have a headache so I'm going to lie down for a bit. But bring some back yea?" I smiled.
"Sure. You go rest. I'll make sure to bring some back for you." He smiled, rubbing my shoulder.
"Thanks." I smiled.

He pulled me into a hug and kissed my head before I made my way to my room, lying down and soon falling asleep.