Angel has risen

Peter POV:

The sound of my alarm jolts me awake. I walk over to my bathroom sink and splash water in my face. My eyes were still puffy, since Staceys death I hadn't been the same, no one had. I turn on the shower before changing into the black jeans and top aunt May had left out for me.

Memories of the times I had with Stacey circled around my mind as aunt May drove to the avengers building.. I try to shake the thoughts away, but I couldn't. May knocked on the door and Natasha answered it. She smiled sadly at us before allowing us in.

"You ready to go?" Tony asks, giving me a gentle hug.
 "I suppose I have to be." I say, walking with them as we go to our car. 

We all get in as Tony  drives us to see Liz. On the way the car is silent, light music playing in the background. When we arrive, I look around for my girlfriends best friend. I walk over to the crowd of people who greet me with forced smiles. 

"Hey Peter."
 "Hi Michelle, where is Liz?" I say, already trying to hold back the tears.
"She's over there."

 "Wow, she looks beautiful." I say leaning over the casket to see Stacey lying there peacefully.
 "Yeah, I miss her."
I look up at Liz and the tears start to fall freely, my will to fight them lost.
"I miss her to. I miss her too." My voice cracking every few words. 

Liz hugs me tight as I rub her back gently. I walk back to Staceys family. Pietro and Wanda were just holding each other as they grieved for their sister.

"Peter, did you see Star?"
 "Yeah, she looks great."
"Well, we better get seated before it starts." Tony says, walking over to the seats in the front. 

We all sit down, waiting for the priest to start the funeral. He walks in, then begins the funeral by talking a little about Stacey.

"I would like to thank you all for coming today to celebrate the life of Stacey Maximoff" He clears his throat, then begins, "Stacey Maximoff was a great young woman. She was such a nice kid around others. She had this kind personality that was so inviting to others." 

The priest went on and on about Stacey, saying nothing but compliments about her. After about 20 minutes, the priest opened up the podium for others to say something. The twins went up and Pietro made his way to the mike.

"Stacey, she was my sister. We only joined together again after being separated when she was only 8, so I didn't have a long time with my sister. But the time we spent together was great. She was such an awesome little sister to me. She saw the good in everyone and never once let anything get her down. She was an awesome girl , and she definitely did not deserve to go. I'll miss you, sister. And I love you forever." 

There was silence, followed by sniffling. The twins got down from the podium and walked back down to their seats. When they arrived at their seats, May motioned for me to go up. I nodded, getting up and walking over to the podium. I cleared my throat, fresh tears starting to form. 

"Stacey East Maximoff. Where do I begin?"
I look down at her casket, tears falling fast down my face as I continued.
"Ever since I met Stacey , my life changed for the good. Yeah, she had her moments, but I still couldn't help but fall in love with her . And when I fell for her, I fell hard." I swallowed hard, waiting a couple second before going on.
"Stace was the type of person that cared for everyone but herself. Whenever I was over at her house I would see her helping one of the guys. She was that kind of person." I look down at his casket, smiling.
"Stacey doesn't deserve what she got. She doesn't deserve to die. She had so much to look forward to. Stacey, thank you for giving me the best relationship I could have asked for. I can't thank you enough for that." I take one last deep breath before speaking. "Not a day will go by that I won't miss you,Stacey Maximoff. I love you to the ends of the earth, and I will never forget you." 

I walk down from the podium and back to my seat as the priest finishes up the service. When he does, aunt May walks over to me and hugs me tight. 

"That was beautiful Peter. Stacey would have loved it."
 "Thank you."

When everyone leaves, I walk over to her casket, placing my hand on top. She was put in a beautiful black dress with a red belt, the dress she wore for our first date. I sigh, looking at her pale and lifeless face. I wipe away my tears, staring at her . Even though she was dead, she still managed to look as beautiful as ever. 

"Come onPeter, we have to go!" May shouted over to me.
"Give me one second, please." I kiss my hand and place it on the casket, looking at her one last time.
"Between you and me, I think God's the lucky one here. He just gained a beautiful angel."