Run boy run

Stacey POV:

"People run around trying to avoid the battle between the avengers and some grey metal thing as things heat up on the street where they are currently" 

I turned off the TV as the news continued to play yesterdays footage of my family fighting to save he world. Since being at this apartment that was meant to b safe for me I hadn't heard anything from them. Pietro and Wanda had called yesterday saying that they had joined the avengers side of the battle. They also said that they couldn't contact me due to the battle.

I sighed as I got up off the couch and made my way to the kitchen to get some lunch. As I finished the pasta I felt the ground begin to shake. I held onto the counter before making my way to the sink when it was finished. 

Suddenly an alarm went off. I rushed towards the front door as  held my hands to my ears to see what was going on. People were rushing out of their apartments and running down the stairs. I rushed back into my apartment and grabbed my phone before heading down with the others. Once outside I dialed Tonys number and placed it to my ear while watching everyone checking over their families.

"This is Tony Stark, you probably know me as the millionaire. I know I know, you were hoping to talk to me, I wouldn't blame ya with how cool I am. Unfortunately for you I can't get to you at the moment. Please leave your name and number and I'll get back to you if I feel that you are important."

I rolled my eyes as I closed my phone before falling down as another shock came over the ground. As the ground finished shaking it suddenly went dark. I looked up to see millions of robots flying across and blocking their sun. I noticed them turning to go down towards us and gasped. I quickly got up and started getting people up.

"Everyone move and get to safety." I shouted over the many screaming and crying people.

Crowds upon crowds of people started running the opposite direction of the robots so I egan following close behind. As we reached near an unharmed building I seen a young boy fall unknown to his mother. I went over to him and crouched down beside him.

"Hey, are you okay?" I asked, placing a hand on his shoulder.
"I'm scared." He cried, shivering a little.
"We'll be okay. What's your name?" I asked as I moved beside him to place an arm over his shoulder.
"Alex." He sniffed, rubbing his nose with his hand.
"Well I'm Stacey and I'm going to stay with you until one of the avengers see us okay?" I asked, smiling slightly.
"Are they the superheros?" he asked, confused.
"I guess you could call them that yes." I laughed.
"Cool." He smiled.

"Stacey?" A voice asked.

I turned and smiled shyly at the person who was now in front of me. And let's just say, he did not look happy.