Prologue

Hi everyone!! This is my first book so please understand if I have any wrong grammar and punctuation. Please don't put any bad comments.😊 Feel free to correct my grammar!

Alright... Here we go

Host: Hello everyone!! Welcome to Kpop TV😄. Here we have our special guests... The famous BTS and Twice!!

BTS: Dul, Set! Bangtan! Annyeong Haseyo Bangtan Sonyeondan Imnida!

Twice: One in a million annyeong haseyo TWICE imnida!

Host: Can you please introduce yourself one by one?😅

"Everyone laughs"

Tzuyu's POV:

I was the first to introduce."Hello, my name is Chou Tzuyu! I'm am the lead Dancer, vocalist, visual, and maknae of Twice. Thank you" I said.
After my turn my unnies went and introduced themselves.

Then BTS introduced themselves. I can't help but stare at one of their members.

I think his name was  Kim Taehyung (V)... I believe he's older than me. He seemed different from the others, but I don't know why.

Taehyung's POV:

The first one to introduce herself from Twice caught my eyes. She was very beautiful... her voice sounded so sweet! I could listen to it everyday if I can.

I couldn't help but notice how fit she was... She's probably almost as strong as me. 😂

Both:

I can't get my eyes of him\her.

Sorry for the short chapter😅... I'll make sure to make a long one on the next chapter.