Interruptions

Taehyung's POV:

While I was driving Tzuyu home, she had said that she had a good time and that we should go with everyone next time.

I was really embarrassed about what happened and wanted to forget about it, but when I got home Jimin started asking me questions about the dinner.

Questions like.... "How was it?" Or "Did you confess? And "What did you say?"

I decided to tell them everything that happened. As I was about tell Tzuyu how I feel about her... I reached for her hand and looked at her straight in the eyes.

I said " Tzuyu... I... I-". I was interrupted by a waitress who ask if we have tried their special dish! She clearly knew what I was about to do\say.

Yet she interrupted us...😥

She kept smiling at me when she was walking away.

Tzuyu asked me what I was about to say. I tried to tell her again but I got interrupted again by another waitress!

It was like that everytime I tried to tell her my feelings for her.

Why can't people just leave the two of us!!

This have happened before too! Everytime I invite her to something someone always interrups us!!😣

Every time I try to confess...

The dinner was a failure...

It was already time for me to bring her home... I decided to confess on our next date a- as friends of course. 😅

I played a song to stop the awkward silence in the car.

As always, we sang together as a duet...

It was nostalgic..

Sana's POV:

After learning that Tzuyu was going for dinner with Taehyung, I felt jealous and sad..

I fell in love with him before they met...

I should be beside him! I know he loves Tzuyu... But it hurts me to see them together.

I know I shouldn't be greedy and act mature because I am older than Tzuyu.

People say that your love one's happiness is your happiness but It's easier said than done..

I believed that saying and tried to give up on him but I can't... I can't ignore all of this anymore!!

Every week Taehyung never misses the chance to asked her for dinner... Even sometimes to watch a movie

It's practically like a date!

He never invites me for dinner or a movie! And I'm his childhood friend!

When I was in my room, I heard the car coming and looked at the window to check if it was them.

What I saw made my heart hurt more... I was heartbroken.

They looked into each other's eyes as if they were truly in love with each other.

Taehyung looked as if he was about to kiss her... Their faces were only inches apart!

I didn't want that to happen so I ran downstairs to stop them before whatever happens...

I shouted their names so that they'd realize that I'm here... "Taehyung! Tzuyu!"

They both looked surprised and looked away, blushing..

"How was it?" I asked.

"I- it was great!" Tzuyu said still blushing.

"I better go! Bye Tzuyu... bye Sana!" Taehyung said before answering my question.

"Bye... Tae!" Tzuyu replied. Which made Taehyung blush.

It's the first time I heard her call him that. I was jealous...

After Tzuyu went to sleep, me and the other members had a special meeting all about the two.

They all asked me why I interrupted... They said I clearly knew the atmosphere.

Well except for Jihyo... She found our a few weeks ago.

She asked me if it was OK to tell them about my feelings.

I said it was OK since there's nothing to lose and they'll probably find out sooner or later.

A few members weren't surprised, they said that they were suspicious.

We talked more about it and I told them that I moved on. They didn't look convinced.

I guess I understand after what I just did earlier.

The next day we were scheduled to have a photoshoot with BTS. Seven of us were partnered with one of the members.

Our theme was "First Date"...Great.😥

Taehyung and Tzuyu were partnered again! I really envied her.

Every time we do a partner activity they always go together.