D-Date Night?

Tzuyu's POV:

"Ring!! Ring!! Ring!!"

We were in the middle of a photoshoot when my phone rang.

I picked it up and said "Excuse me, I need to take this call".

Me: Hello? Who is this?

Taehyung: Hi! It's me, Tae. Are you busy?

Me: I'm in the middle of a photoshoot Tae Tae...

Taehyung: Oh... Sorry😅. Call you later then..

"Call ended"

"What was that about?" I thought to myself.

"Who's that? Was it your boyfriend?" Dahyun unnie teased.

" He's not my boyfriend!" I said, blushing.

After of photoshoot ended, I decided to call Tae back once I got home.

*Ring!Ring!Ring!*
I was surprised on how fast he answered! I asked Tae tae what he wanted to tell me earlier... and he said to forget about it and hung up. Which got me more curious....

Me: Tell me! *Seen

Me: Pleassee?? *Seen

*A few moments later*

Me: I'll do anything!! Just please tell
me...

Taehyung: Anything?...

Me: Yes! Anything...

Taehyung: Ok fine, wanna have dinner tomorrow tonight? Just to two of us.... as friends of course. *Seen

I don't know why but it hurt to be called just a "friend" by him.
Me: 👍

*Chat Ended*

I took a shower after our chat ended... I fell asleep a few minutes after eating.
The next day... I woke up and got ready for today's schedule. My unnies were still sleeping, so I cooked breakfast.

*She was wearing something like 👆 this*👆

👆 this*👆

After setting the table, I quickly woke them up. I made sure that everything was perfect for my unnies. I feel really excited about our dinner today.

As we were eating, Dahyun unnie asked me why I looked to happy and I said it was nothing...

"Is it Taehyung?" She said, teasing me.
"He just asked me out for dinner that's all" I said... blushing.

The other unnies started teasing me again except for Sana unnie. She look a little sad.

That day our manager asked us to join a special event called XXXXX. Where we get a chance to go to a school for k-pop idols. They said that most of the k-pop idol groups are joining\attending.

We agreed immediately after finding out that BTS is joining.

I was excited to see Taehyung after all that time... and the others too.

As I read through the contract, I read that we will attending the school for a whole school year and we are free to quit if we wanted to.

It seems the school is still under construction, so we'll be starting once it's finished.

Taehyung's POV:

On our way to the practice room...Jimin asked if I was gonna confess tonight. "It's too early!" I said blushing. The other members laughed with Jimin. They teased me even more on the way.

It's finally time for my d-date ( as friends) with Tzuyu. I made sure to look extra handsome 😂.

*I wore something like this.*

Since we're going to a private restaurant

I texted her to ask if she's ready

Me: Tzuyu, are you ready?

Tzuyu: Almost...

Me: OK, I'm on my way. *Seen

As reach their dorm, I started sweating and got too nervous to even ring the door bell. 💦

*Ding dong*

I finally pressed it!😊

There I saw Tzuyu on the stairs...
She looked so beautiful!!

"Ahh! I forgot something" she said. "Excuse me".

As she went back up the stairs...

The unnies started asking me questions like "Do you like Tzuyu?", "If you do, than are you gonna confess today?".

"Who told you that?!" I said, loud enough for Tzuyu not to hear our conversation.

"Even if no one told us, we'd still know. It's obvious!" Dahyun said.

"What's obvious?" It was...Tzuyu!
Uhhh... I'm dead!

"Uhh...It's obvious that you look beautiful!" Her unnies said. I was like... Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! To them in my head.

I never really got a proper look at Tzuyu but now that I have she looked amazing. I can't help but fall in love with her again.

Tzuyu's POV:

When I saw Tae tae from downstairs, I started feeling hot!! So I lied about forgetting something upstairs. I went back to my room and slapped both of my cheeks. What's wrong with you Tzuyu!! Calm down!" I said to myself.