❤️Photoshoot❤️

Taehyung's POV:
I was extremely happy to find out the we get to work with Twice again!! Jimin looked excited and happy too... And I knew exactly why. I teased him about it and he blushed while telling me to stop.

Jimin have had a thing to Twice's Dahyun... They've been friends for a long time. Some fans even ship them with each other.

I don't look at my fans ships cause I don't believe them (ships). They are only coincidences and lies.

When we got there, we found out that the theme of the photoshoot was "First Date". We were told that we'll be working in partners and that it's going to be a fun activity instead of a normal photoshoot.

Right after that, Twice came. We introduced ourselves and the staff gave us information and instructions on what to do. I was so happy to get to work with Tzuyu again! Sana was with Jungkook but she kept on looking at Tzuyu then me.

Then suddenly Sana asked one of the staff why me and Tzuyu are always partners. Why would she ask that?! I am already happy about the partnering. And I'm sure the others are too!

The staff members all said the same thing... "Because their the most famous BangTwice ship!!" 😳 I was shocked! It was the first time I actually felt happy about a ship between me and someone.

            Everyone laughed at mine and Tzuyu's shocked face! Well everyone except Sana... She looked annoyed for some reason.  I wonder why though. I looked at Tzuyu and she looked at me... I was probably as red as a tomato right now.  This is so awkward. We started the activity soon after that.

We were told that we get a prize for having the best "couple" photo and that it's sure to be good since it will ba based on each teams favourite things . The photos will be used, so we had to make the photos good. I told her to forget about all that and act like this is just a normal thing. I guess it's easier said than done. But after a few minutes we forgot about it... well not completely but it was good enough.

We took lots of photos together and we had fun... I think... I hope.
👇🏻Here's one of the photos they took!👇🏻

We still had half an hour left, so we asked the photographer if we're allowed to go and get a snack

We still had half an hour left, so we asked the photographer if we're allowed to go and get a snack. I didn't realized that there was a camera man following us. I didn't even know that he was with us when we were taking pictures. I thought it was supposed to be like that so I ignored it.

After everyone finished, we met up at the big tent. There we saw everyone's photos and they were all cute! In my opinion..

The staff voted on the one that they think stood out...

I was so happy with the results! We actually won!! 😆

The prize looked really special... It was an eevee bracelet that had the word "TaeTzu" written on it. I didn't ask why it said that since I thought the "Tae" meant Taehyung and the "Tzu"meant Tzuyu. It's like our special bracelet.

Jimin's POV:

I was really happy to be partners with my Dahyun this time. Oh.. I'm sorry if it sounded weird when I said my but the truth is that me and Dahyun are actually dating!

We've been dating for almost a year and a half. But no one knows about our relationship since it could ruin our careers.

It was easy for us to make a great photo since we're already a "couple". We did act like we normally do in photoshoots and stuff though. Since Dahyun said that she thinks they're broadcasting this live. Obviously I believed her and even though I can't tell her how much I love her right now. We still had fun and I found a different way to say I love you. 😊

Sana's POV:

While I was taking photos with Jungkook, I heard the staff say that Tzuyu's and Taehyung's video is sure to make the A.R.M.Y. excited. They also said that this will bring out more fans for the two.

After hearing those words, I couldn't help but take a look at how the two were doing...

This is just from my imagination...😊
Please don't get angry...