Connor x reader ⚠️SMUT⚠️

(( requested by @Kira_Rogers

WARNING: SMUT AND THIS IS A FORST TIME FOR IT SO LETS SENT IT SHALL WE))

-READER POV————<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
I got home and knocked off my heels  and walked in.
"Connor I'm home!" I called out into the house.

My top and skirt were wet from the rain outside. So was my hair. Looking in the mirror I saw my skin was beaded with little bits of rain.

Hank was having me watch Connor for a couple days for some unknown reason yet I'm guessing he just wanted to have a peace of mind and sort some things out.

Yet back to me, I walked in looking for Connor until I was hugged from behind. Looking down I saw jacket cuffs with a blue rim and I knew it was Connor.

"Hey there, miss me?" He nodded into my shoulder, he was quite a bit taller than me having him bend his back a little to hug me.

"(Y/n) we need to talk..." he looked at me seriously and dragged me to my bed room. Well our bed room, we have to share a bed due to how small my studio space was. He took off his jacked and We stood next to my bed while he held my hand tightly.

"Connor what's wrong?" I held the side of his cheek and sat him down on the bed so I was in between his legs and made him to look up at me. He hugged me close and spoke up.

"(Y/n) I love you so so much and I want to show you my gratitude"  I thought in gratitude he ment the hug Yet out of nowhere and I'm not saying I'm mad.

He started to pamper my neck with kisses and small bites. I shivered and he took this as a sign to keep going. He curved his hands down to my waist and started to trail up my sides.

-CONNOR POV———<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

I felt her heat up and I couldn't help my self, I see her in the station all the time. Even when Gavin's eyes looked her up and down I realized that she must be mine.

Yet I felt her hands on my chest underneath my jacket. She moved her hands up to my shoulder and she pushed me down onto the bed gently. With her straddling my hips. I held her hips and she came down and connected her Lips to mine with a kiss.

With-every book I have looked at about this subject
The male should be dominant.

I slowly turned her onto her back one hand on her hip, One next to her head. We broke off, yet her hands were distracting me from my objective.

-READER POV————<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Connor looked at me for a moment and he pinned down my hands away from his chest and pushed his leg I between my thighs. At this point my skirt was bunched up around my waist and my tights, that I am required to wear at work, were starting to get very warm around my woman hood.

Connor started kissing me again, and he slid his tongue into my mouth, it was cold yet so pleasuring. I felt his free hand roam my body and start to unbutton my white blouse to reveal my white lacy bra, probably the only nice white on I have.

He looked at me and came very close to my ear

"you looked heated and I would hate for this to be uncomfortable" he nipped my neck when he finished talking making me give out a tiny moan and made me arch my back, pushing my chest up against him.

-CONNOR POV—————<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

She pushed her self against me I moved my hand away from her restrained wrists. I held her around the underneath of her back and I started rubbing the wet spot between her legs.

Yet her tights made it Insufficient. I pinched part of the tights and ripped a hole in them so I could be more productive. She started to make these tiny whines and moans.

I eventually made the hole bigger with it trailing down her leg. I eventually unbuttoned my pants and got ready.

-READER POV————<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>

He ripped my tights and continued to touch my woman parts. I felt two hands reach my hips and something hard poking my entrance.

"Please" i whined and I felt him push into me. He wasn't small in the slightest bit an he waited for me to adjust like a gentleman yet he didn't wait to long.

He started thrusting into me harshly and I held onto him. I herd his breath hitch and quickened up.

"C-Connor!" I moaned out is name and held onto in tightly. He slowed down a little seeing how his legs were wet with my musk but  he kept going.

I whined and held onto him tightly as he kept going. He started going faster and harder until he stopped pushing him self all the way inside me. He held onto my shoulders from around my back and he placed his lips on my collar bone.

Once I caught my breath, he gave me a quick nip that was going to stay for a couple days. He pulled out and laid down pulling me close.

He rubbed little circles on my fore arm and gave my fore head a kiss.

" I will go out and get you new tights tomorrow and Sorry if you are sore tomorrow, I do not mean any
Harm~"  he winked at me,

Oh my goodness what have I got myself into

((FIRST EVER SMUT STORY, please give feed back on how it was!)

((OML 101 OF YOU THRISTY PEEPS AH))