Jericho x reader {HOME}

This is a part two of the Jericho x child reader,
reader is now older
And this is in the church when everyone (mostly) escaped
she can repair androids and has a knack for singing ((I'm sorry mf love singing))

((THIRD PERSON POV))————<<<<<<<<<

Fear

It plagued the church as the androids took refuge, yet it hurt the mind of the new deviants, the ones who are new to emotions.

(Y/N) was older now, she had (h/l) (h/c) hair whilst being bundled up in a flannel, green army overcoat, jeans, and steel toed boots. She sat down repairing the leaders right hand man, Connor. He watched her flick out her lighter and close the bullet wound carefully.

"Thank you (y/n)" he spoke up only give (y/n) a hug witch she hugged back. Connor got up and walked over only to start talking to Markus of what to do next.

(Y/N) sat down and sighed thinking of what to do, she really had no home now yet she snapped out of her thought when Alice came up to her patting gently on her shoulder.

"Alice, sweetheart what's wrong?" Her face was teary, she stayed young and strong.

((READER POV))

"We're will you go? I don't want you to leave me, your my one friend!" She ran and hugged me around the neck, I hugged her back and held her close, I've been friends with her for so long I mean in now 18, we've done everything.

Kara was my mother for the most part, teaching me to mend clothing, to cook, to take care of my self and Markus was like my father teaching me to shoot a gun, to fix a android and how to do stitches on humans.

I was scared to leave none the less I didn't want to.

"(Y-y/n) will you sing t-to me please?" She looked up at me pulling away from the hug. Of course she asks me to sing about the only thing I'm shy of, I think the only times she would hear me sing was either in the shower or to her when she can't rest for Christ sakes.

"Oh shoot Alice, I don't have my instrument I guess I can't play! Sorry" I was trying to push the situation away as I pray to god she wouldn't try and open my guitar case that was tucked under a pew near Kara.

"Wait I think I know where it is!" She piped up and ran over to the pew dragging it out.

Son of a bitch is there no escaping this?!
I sighed standing before picking it up, and turned to her.

"No (y/n) can you okay right here, please?" DAMNIT DAMNITDAMNITDAMNIT
"S-sUre Alice." I started to feel anxious before taking my guitar out and sitting down yet before I could she pulled me up and sat With Kara quickly and other androids looked at me while I stood there. Drowning.

((THIRD PERSON POV))

(Y/n) stood there catching a few androids attention when Alice ditched her on the stage like steps. Her guitar hung around her neck and with the belt strap she made and they looked at her.
"Is she gonna sing?"
"Is she gonna play?"
"What is she doing?"

Words started circling around the room and she swallowed the lump in her throat and started strumming her guitar gently and as she rain started to rap on the windows of the church as the sun set over head.

If all our life is but a dream
Fantastic posing greed
Then we should feed our jewelery to the sea
For diamonds do appear to be
Androids perked there heads at the girl standing on the dusty stairs playing to Alice who sat on the pew with Kara

Just like broken glass to me
And then she said she can't believe
Genius only comes along
In storms of fabled foreign tongues
Tripping eyes, and flooded lungs
Markus and Connor snapped out of there conversation to get a looking at what was going on.
They saw their family member playing to a fairly big crowd yet what they didn't know is that she could sing.
Northern downpour sends its love

Hey moon, please forget to fall down
Hey moon, don't you go down
As she finished singing the verse a few androids started to sing along the next small verse.

Sugarcane in the easy mornin'
Weather-vanes my one and lonely
(Y/N) stopped for a moment and looked up only to see Markus and Kara smiling at her, Connor gave her a thumbs up and a small 'WHOO!'

She smiled and continued playing

The ink is running toward the page
It's chasin' off the days
Look back at both feet
And that winding knee
She started to dance around with her guitar lighting up the mood of the church and her voice echoing off the dirty abandoned halls.

I missed your skin when you were east

You clicked your heels and wished for me

Through playful lips made of yarn
That fragile Capricorn
Unraveled words like moths upon old scarves
Alice hopped up and ran out of Kara's arms to join (y/n) as she have herd the song many many times.

I know the world's a broken bone
But melt your headaches, call it home
(Y/N) smiled at Alice and started dancing with her in a goofy fashion.

Hey moon, please forget to fall down
Hey moon, don't you go down

Sugarcane in the easy mornin'
Weather-vanes my one and lonely
Sugarcane in the easy mornin'
Weather-vanes my one and lonely
Sugarcane in the easy mornin'
Weather-vanes my one and lonely
Sugarcane in the easy mornin'
Weather-vanes my one and lonely
Sugarcane in the easy mornin'
Weather-vanes my one and lonely
A few androids started singing along only to make a beautiful over lap in the church

Sugarcane (hey moon) in (hey moon)
The easy (hey moon) mornin'
Weather-vanes (hey moon) my (hey moon)
One (hey moon) and lonely
Hey moon, please forget to fall down
The androids carried on there own as eventually
(y/n)  sang up louder to end the song.

Hey moon, don't you go down
You are at the top of my lungs
Drawn to the ones who never yawn.
She ended the song only to get applause and cheering. Bowing bashfully she smiled and before she could sit up Markus came over and held her in a big hug.

Don't be afraid to sing out loud please.

((aH T POSE

Question!
Would you guys like to hear my covers I do if songs? If so plz tell me))