(connor x reader)Halloween{smutt}

((I am the fastest spook in the West and Halloween is still 4 months out but FIGHT ME also Connor is DEVIANT))

-((CONNOR POV))————<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

I never realized how many people in the police department waited for the Halloween get together every year. Of course a costume is required so I came as you will never guess, I came as Sumo! cause I like dogs I Simply bought a dog ears and a tail Hank came as hank, he put a shark hat on his head so I think it counts. Gavin came as a little bit- he came as a guy in a hockey mask I didn't get it but after som searching he came as Jason.

We walked into the office and it was like a bomb went off with festive Halloween decor. Skeletons on the doors spider webs in the corners tombstones on the desks. I do have to admit by the night went on more people from other departments came too.

Even the nurse and doctors ed department came down to join us. Yet my eyes got caught on one of my repair associates caught my eye. She was a kind and well educated girl and a smart one to yet when she came dressed up as a nurse. I do have to say it was a strange nurse. this wasn't her normal scrubs yet with a little back ground searching I found that she was supposed to be from a album cover by a band call blink-182.

 this wasn't her normal scrubs yet with a little back ground searching I found that she was supposed to be from a album cover by a band call blink-182

I didn't realized how long I was starring until she walked over to me.

"Hi Connor!" She came over. I do have to say and thank god I can't blush, I felt my face, chest and neck get really warm and hot.

"H-hi miss (Y/N)" I spoke when hank herd her name he turned around to greet her and he was for damn sure taken back. She was usually shy about her body from what I've seen a few times she wears her hoodie and jeans to the beach.

Gavin peered over and I felt my chest tighten. I'll be truthful , I've liked (y/N) for a while and this wasn't making it easier with her in a short skirt with white guarders leading up her thighs, and her chest being quite out in the open. I hugged her from behind around her neck, she looked up and smiled.

"I thought I wasn't gonna get a hug from you, good dog!" I smiled at what she said and as we were dancing a song came on and she smiled and grabbed my hand to go dance. Surprisingly a lot of people were dancing to the small stereo we had going. Before we reached the floor the lights cut out some people screamed, so did (y/n). She hugged my
Arm and I could her, chest region on my arm. I felt flustered as hell and I couldn't help but to hitch my breath and grab more air to cool My systems down.

There was a dark laugh behind us and all the sudden  (y/N) jumped, I looked down and saw a pair of hands on her hips and not a second later she spun around screaming and punched in that direction. All the sudden there was a loud groan. Gavin fell to the ground and held his nose.
"Ah! Gavin I'm so so sorry!"
All the sudden different colored lights came on and started to flash, (y/n) caught her breath and looked around.
"Okay thank god I got scared for a moment, here me and Connor can take you to my office and fix you up really quick, I'm so so sorry"