THANK YOU

As many of you all know I haven't been writing in this book at all lately, are use this book is my way to break the ice between being comfortable with writing online as I used to write every single story I have which is at least three notebooks worth on paper and keep it to myself when I decide to start sharing it with the world, and with that I finally felt comfortable enough to start branching out with assassin's creed and everything else that I thought was so amazing to my mind.

I roughly started this book around two years ago as a 14-year-old madly obsessed with Detroit become human with that as my starting point.

Yeah as I have gotten older I've come to like more things if you have seen my page. I loved this book it was my first baby and I will always love it yeah I think I am all done writing in it for now, I might do a little surprises like an update every now and then. but I'll be the smallest things seeing how I have one more year of high school left and I started this in middle school when I had nothing better to do.

So I just want to say thank you so much for reading this, this is one of my first books that I felt really excepted, and loved for my ideas and how it was OK to have different stories and all that fun!

You are a very big thank you goes to the person reading this right now, you have given me the confidence it takes to start writing other books and other things on my page and being able to play my talent here into real life. I cannot stress enough how grateful I am for the amount of love and attention this book has gotten over the past couple years. Thank you all so much!

And if you ever need anything else to read by me I have plenty of stuff on my page who knows maybe you can get you guys in the something that I like to LOL!

- Best regards
MothMushie🪴