Untouched

She found Oberyn sitting in a chair in his room, still with a cup of wine in his hand. She looked intently at him, the trembling light of a single candle illuminated the room. He seemed nonchalant and calm, so different from her, but her resolve was steely. She wouldn't buckle to him.

"So you can be finally called Princess Alyssa." His joking tone made her blush, anger seeping through her veins.

"Funny, my mother just said the same. Apparently you have the same twisted sense of humor." He frowned and she rejoiced on the inside. "Let's be done with this." She pulled at her wedding dress, attempting to untie it by herself.

"What are you doing?" His tone was curious.

"What does it look like I am doing?" Her rash tone made him smile. "I'm getting undressed."

"You don't have to, I'm not touching you tonight." That made her stare at him from above.

"Am I unappealing in any way?" Her response was calm, but she wondered why was she feeling so... Disappointed.

"Not at all. You are a beautiful young maiden." He rose from his chair, unbinding the laces on his tunic. "But still a little green."

Oberyn then proceeded to unclad himself, paying no attention to the girl glaring at him. Or rather he was deliberately ignoring her.

"Have I been fed lies?" Her tone was a little more angry, sharper. "Are you not the brash Oberyn I heard about?" Alyssa also unclad herself, with a little more difficulty but fiercely. She slipped of her wedding dress by the time he was already laid down on the bed they should share, throwing her dress at the floor.

"I don't fuck girls, only women." She was infuriated. One thing was Alyssa being angry because she found him cheeky and annoying, but that was completely different. She was being rejected in a very obvious manner, even worse: he didn't consider her a woman, to begin with. She was feeling  humiliated.

"Don't I look like a woman?" Her chest was bare, the rest of the ensemble was on the floor. Her naked body glistened under the candle light.

"Lay down and sleep, Alyssa." Oberyn already had his eyes closed.

He couldn't see it, but her cheeks were red with fury, her purple eyes shooting sparks of rage. How could he dismiss her like that? She was woman enough for any of those men outside. Attractive enough for anyone to wish she was their wife. Why he, who was regarded as a beast, a sexual deviant, did not want to bed her? Was that the reason why the bedding ceremony didn't occur? Because he wouldn't like to have men listening to them as he snored away?

"Won't you take me?" She asked as she laid down beside him, glancing at him and still very mad.

It was very sudden and unexpected. Oberyn rolled over her naked body, only in his undergarments. She smelled wine in him, musk, and something citric too. The weight of his body seemed like it would crush her, but she didn't say anything. It wasn't unpleasant.

"Are you that desperate to feel me inside of you?" His low voice tickled her ears. She couldn't see his eyes in the dimly lighted room, but she imagined that they would show a spark of humor.

"I only want to get this over with." Shit. Her voice shook in the very end. It made her lie more obvious. She never felt a man's hands on her naked skin before or a man's lips on her neck. That made the inside of her thighs wet and she gasped with the surprise.

His hand slid by the side of her body. His rough palms felt unusual when he grabbed her hip, fingers sinking into her flesh. She was used to feeling Talia's soft hands and she never touched her so intimately. He was raw, but it wasn't bad. Dear gods, she felt excited. The way he grabbed her made her body hot. And she was very sure she would moan if she opened her lips, thus keeping them very shut. She didn't want him to think she was an easy woman who would be seduced so quickly.