The morning after

This chapter contains mature themes, such as explicit sex depictions. Reader discretion is advised.

The sun teased her eyes, making the princess blink a few times, getting used to the light coming from the tall windows. Hazy memories slipped out of her sleepy mind: Oberyn touching her, his hands grabbing her skin, his mouth pleasuring her, his kisses... And it all came back to her. She rolled carefully to the side, admiring his handsome features for a while. Alyssa could see his tanned skin glistening under the sunlight, his soft breaths making his chiseled chest slowly rise and fall. 

And she could also feel a very weird sensation between her legs. She stood up slowly, making it so as not to wake him up. Soon, though, she realized her efforts were in vain. Oberyn was there, amid the mess of linens and pillows, smiling deviously at her.

"Good morning." His voice sounded just loud enough, but it made her jump anyway. She looked over, seeing his black eyes shining with humor. His hand shoot up to hold her, but Alyssa gave a step back.

"Oh, please don't... I feel like I need a bath." There was a sticky feeling between her legs, must have been his seed that dripped from her. He laughed, lazily closing his eyes once again.

What a weird man... It took him almost four months to touch her, but after one time he wanted it again in the morning? She put on a nightgown, so Talia wouldn't find her in that state once she got in. Oberyn also rose up from the bed, sitting at the edge of it while she hastily walked around.

"Are you hurt?" He was amused watching her pacing around in that weird fashion. She stopped, taking her clothes and his from the floor, and shook her head.

"Oh, no, you were careful with me." She suppressed a smile, watching him as Oberyn hungrily stared at her.

Oh, fuck. Alyssa found it very hard to resist the urge in his eyes, but the moment was interrupted by Talia's knock on the door. She got in right after, gingerly stopping when she saw the Prince of Dorne stark naked on the bed. Alyssa urged her to prepare the bath, making a point for her to ignore the wolfish look on the prince's eyes but was interrupted.

"You can leave it there." His voice rang, making her jerk her body a little bit. The pentoshi girl questioningly looked at him. "I will take care of it this morning."

Talia just stared deeply at her eyes and Alyssa nodded to the handmaiden, who graciously curtsied and left the bedroom. Oberyn opened the door to another room, where a bigger wood bathtub than she had in her room was at the center of the space. She merely watched as he prepared the bath for both of them. By the gods... Fucking him once already operated a miracle in their relationship, didn't it? She was aghast. If that was how you manipulate a man... Then it would be easier than she thought.

"She is, indeed, beautiful." Alyssa didn't answer, making the prince smile slightly. "Your servant. Don't you think so?"

"...I suppose." She blushed, making him smirk a little.

  "Come in." He called for her, extending a hand to help her undress. She allowed him to take off her dress, not minding the light groping while he was at that, she enjoyed his cheeky attitude. She sat at the tub, curiously peering at him. "What is it?"

"You changed so much." She said spontaneously, combing her wet hair with her fingers. "Since we talked, you seem to be another man."

The smug look on his face, though, would never change. He smiled in that way that enervated her, also getting in the tub. For a moment, she gently rubbed her own skin, as he did the same. It wasn't until she felt his stare almost stabbing her skin that she allowed herself to approach him. Alyssa went over to him, the smell of her aromatic oils relaxing her thoroughly. Oberyn, in his turn, accommodated her on his shoulder, holding her slim frame against him.