Chapter 4: The Battle Commences

Y/n Pov:

*I'm exhausted and tired, we've been fighting for the past 5 hours  non stop. Jin some how managed to touch me when I was using my levitation power, Namjoon my earth power. While Jimin has my fire power and Taehyung my water. I got shot in the shoulder by Yoongi. I need to fight as long as possible, I need to give them as much time as I can. I just don't know how longer I can go.*

Y/n:
"Tired yet boys."

Jin:
"Not *pants* yet *pants* your highness."

Jin's thoughts:
*Shit!! I'm going to pass out soon if we don't finish now. Her levitation power takes to much concentration.*

Jungkook:
"Can't you just give up already!?

Jungkook's thoughts:
*I can't take anymore, I can't see my hyungs like this. So weak and scared. I need to finish this off now, but how?*

Namjoon:
"Now I understand why your mother was giving you the throne."

Yoongi:
"Your stronger than your father."

Y/n:
"I'm tired of stretching out this fight. I'm going to finish this off now."

*Shit. I haven't fully mastered brain washing and mind control. That's why I haven't used it. I don't like hurting others, but I have to put my family first. I just have to do it.*

Namjoon Pov:

Namjoon:
"What is she up to?"

Jungkook:
"I don't know hyung. I don't think this going to be go... *Falls*

Jin:
"What are you doing Jimin!?"

Namjoon
"Watch out Hoseok!!"

Hoseok:
"That was close! What the hell Taehyung, you're supposed to attack her, not us!!"

Yoongi:
"Is this your doing!?"

Y/n:
"Yes, I brain washed them and took full control of the their mind. I'm glad it worked out."

Hoseok:
"What do you mean worked out!?"

Y/n:
"If it didn't, their heads would've exploded."

Jin:
"Does that mean you took away their memories?"

Y/n:
"Yes."

Yoongi:
"Could they get them back??"

Y/n:
"Only if the caster, which is me, decides to return them. But as of now, you don't exist to them. Now, Taehyung and Jimin, get them!!

Namjoon:
"Please listen Jimin and Taehyung! Don't let her control you!"

Y/n:
"They won't listen. Why do you think I brain washed them first?"

3 Person Pov:

*Jimin and Taehyung managed to put down Namjoon, Jin, Yoongi and Hoseok. Which left Jungkook all alone. Y/n took over his mind to control him as well. She freed them which lead them to passing out. Her followers had taken out Got7. She had ordered them not to kill them, but were free to harm them."

Y/n Pov:

Y/n:
"You may go now."

Men 1:
"But your highness..."

Y/n:
"Don't worry, I'll be okay. Here, give this letter to my family. They're most likely heading West."

Men 2:
"Your not coming?"

Y/n:
"No, they'll just follow me to them. I need to stay here, so that they'll follow me instead."

Men 3:
"Your highness, isn't easier if we kill them now."

Y/n:
"It would be a lot easier, but I'm no murder. Go now. Give them the letter."

Everyone:
"Yes ma'am!" *They left.*

Y/n:
"I'm sorry for hurting you guys, I didn't mean to take it that far."

3 Person Pov:

*After the men left, Y/n started treating BTS and Got7 injuries. She then packed up some clothing and supplies for her trip. She left a letter for BTS to read.

BTS Pov:

Jimin:
"Uhh guys, my back hurts."

Namjoon:
"I see your back to normal."

Hoseok:
"Where is she!?"

Yoongi:
"Most likely gone."

Jungkook:
"Did she do this??" *Pointing at the bandages*

Jin:
"Of course not, why would she hurt us, and then help us after?"

Jimin:
"Well she did give us a lot of opportunities to back off, then she said she didn't want to hurt us, sooo..."

Namjoon:
"Hold on she left a letter."

Hoseok:
"What does it say?"

Namjoon:
"It say's..."

Letter:
If you're reading this then I'm long gone. But don't worry I'll be heading East, if you ever want to have a rematch, since you all lose to a girl. I patched you guys up, since I couldn't have you guys die on me before we have a rematch. Don't worry, your other friends are okay, I made sure my men didn't kill them. But they did take quite a beating. I also took care of them as well. I'm sorry for my fathers mistakes. Just so you know, we could have been great friends if we meet another way. Oh! and I forgot to mention that I took the memories of me from you guys, not all of it, just my face. I wouldn't make it so easy, would I?

                      Sincerely: Your Queen

Jin:
"Wow, she's really something."

Jimin:
"I guess she wants to play tag."

Jungkook:
"She's right I can't remember her face."

Hoseok:
"Me either."

Yoongi:
"So what do we do now? Do we go after her?"

Namjoon:
"Yes, but first let's take Got7 home, it's the least we could do."

Jimin & Jungkook:
"Yes, hyung"

3 Person Pov:

"BTS dropped off Got7 at their home, before returning to theirs. They packed up all their clothes and gear. They were going to chase after her no matter what."