Chapter 16: New Roommates

Y/n Pov:

*Back at their dorm, in Y/n's room*

Lisa:
"Damn girl. What the hell happened? You were so angry, you even scared us. You had all of this dark aura around you."

Jennie:
"Ya. I never knew you were capable of hurting anyone like that."

Mia:
"Did you also find that guy or girl you were looking for, the one you ditched us for?"

Jisoo:
"Chill guys. Not all at once. Let's wait and let her explain." *motions the girls to back up*

Y/n:
"Thank you Jisoo. I'll answer Mia's question first, I did find the person, and I'm sorry for ditching you guys. I was so focused on following the scent, I forgot all about you guys. The smell was actually one of my brothers, Suho. As for Lisa, my brother told me about my mother. He said that BTS killed her."

Rose:
"How??"

Y/n:
"They poisoned her." *Looks down*

Mia:
"Could it have been the same as what they gave Lisa?"

Y/n:
"I don't think so. Suho told me she had these black veins on her stomach all the way up to her neck. Lisa didn't have those."

Jennie:
"What did they use then? Are you sure it was even them??"

Y/n:
"I'm sure. Suho said she told him BTS did that to her-" *Gets cut off by the door knocking*

Jisoo:
"I'll get it." *Gets up and walks out of the room and walks towards the front door*

Jisoo Pov:

???:
"Hi. I came to see if the 7 rooms are still available."

Jisoo:
"Ya. What's your name?"

???:
"My name is Sana. Can I come in?"

Jisoo:
"Of course. Follow me, I'll show you the living room." *motions her to follow her, making her way to the living room.*

Sana:
*sits down* "Is Y/n here?"

Jisoo:
"Y/n? How do you know her??"

Sana:
"You can call me her future sister in law, I'm dating her brother Chen." *smiles*

Jisoo:
"Sure. I'll be right back, I'll go call her. *Walks away* Uh Y/n. There's a girl named Sana who says she's dating your brother Chen."

Y/n:
"Sana?? Alright come girls, let's see what she wants." *Walks out the room with the other girls following behind*

Sana:
"Y/n. It's nice to finally see you. Chen has talked a lot about you." *smiles*

Y/n:
"What are you doing here??" *Confused*

Sana:
"Your brother told me about BTS and how they're going to our college. So me and the girls decided to move in with you when we saw your page. Your still looking for roomates right?"

Y/n:
"Ya, but we only have 7 rooms."

Sana:
"That's fine. Me and Tzuyu will share and Jihyo will share with Momo. If that's okay with you?"

Y/n:
"That's fine, but why do you want to move in? Don't you have your own place?"

Sana:
"We do, but your brothers wanted us to move in with you guys to protect not only you and your friends, but each other."

Lisa:
"I'm just gonna say it. You look gorgeous! Where did you get your hair done at?? And that dress. Wow."

Sana:
*Flustered* "Oh thank you. Actually my sister Jihyo and Momo made it for me. They're actually in your class."