Chapter 8: The Trip

Y/n Pov:

*HONK! HONK!*

Mia:
"Y/n! Let's go. We're going to be late!"

*Shit!! I need to hurry or else me neighbors will get angry at me again! Last time they called the police on me, luckily I was blessed with mind control. Or else I would've been kicked out of the complex already. Why did I get stuck with such a crazy friend? *Sigh* Whatever, I need to hurry or else Mia will kill me.*

Y/n:
*Opens window* "I'm coming! Hold on! *Grabs her bag and her suit case and heads down to the car, after checking everything is locked.* You know Mia, you could've just called me instead of waking up my whole complex right?"

Mia:
"Sorry. I forgot. *Awkward smile* Don't worry, they all love you. I'm sure they don't mind."

Y/n:
"You're right! They all love me!" *Sarcasm*

Mia:
*Drives off* "See that's the spirit!"

Y/n:
"Mia... you're totally helpless."

Mia:
"What do you mean?"

Y/n:
"Nevermind. Who are we picking up first?"

Mia:
"First, we'll pick up Jennie. Then will pick up Rose and Lisa and lastly Jisoo."

Y/n:
"Finally, we both get to take a break from work."

Mia:
"Oh!! I just remembered something! I was supposed to tell you this a while ago, but I forgot. The girls are going to be attending at the same University as us. Aren't you excited!?"

Y/n:
"Really!? What are they majoring in?"

Mia:
"Lisa and Rose are majoring in fashion. It's been their dream to be the top designers since they we're kids. While Jennie is majoring in law. A little to serious for my taste. Lastly, Jisoo is majoring in medicine. She's been wanting to be a doctor for a long time now. She wants to help the sick children. She's a real softy."

Y/n:
"That's awesome! Are they moving into the dorms with us?"

Mia:
"Obviously! We didn't just buy that building for nothing! But, we're still going to be needing 7 more people to fill in the other rooms."

Y/n:
"Don't worry. We're so close to the campus we're bound to find others who are willing to move in. Plus! We put it at a good price! We'll fill in those rooms in no time."

Mia:
"Ya, but if we don't fill them in soon, we'll have to make it a mix dorm. You know, guys and girls."

Y/n:
"Alright. Oh, we're here. Let me text Jennie that we're outside."

Mia:
"I'll do it. JENNIE!! GET YOUR ASS OVER HERE NOW! OR ELSE IM LEAVING YOU!!!" *HONK! HONK!*

Y/n:
"Damn. You don't even have mercy for your cousin?"

Mia:
"Nope."

Jennie:
"Mia! Your going to make my neighbors pissed again! Couldn't you have just called or texted me!?"

Y/n:
"That's what I said too, but you know Mia, she'll never listen."

Jennie:
"I know... but that's what makes Mia, Mia. I'll only forgive you since your my cousin."

Mia:
"Thanks. Now off we go!!"

Jennie & Y/n:
"Hahah!!"

                     -Time Skip-

Mia:
"We're here!"

Lisa:
"You rented out this beach house!? It's amazing!!"

Y/n:
"We both did. We wanted to have as much fun as we can before we go back to school."