Chapter 14: Encounter

Y/n Pov:

Mia:
"Uhhh! I want to kill that Jungkook!!"

Rose:
*Whisper shouts* "Quite! Don't scream! They'll probably hear us."

Mia:
"I don't care! *takes a deep breath* If I got suck with that asshole, who did you guys get?"

Lisa:
"We got stuck with Jimin and Taehyung. To make it even better, we got stuck having to make a project with them."

Rose:
"I know we're awesome, but doesn't mean she had to pair us up with them. Those assholes were so annoying. I really wanted to rip their heads off, but that's too much for my taste." *pouts*

Jisoo:
"Mines worse. That jerk Jin is my teacher. *balls up her fists* He made me look like an idiot in front of the whole class."

Jennie:
"How? Your a genius!" *Shocked*

Jisoo:
"He asked me how many muscles were in the body. I answered him, and he told me to name them all. When I couldn't, he told me to write a 20 page essay on why it's important to know all the muscles. To make it even better, he only asked me. ME!!!"

Jennie:
"I got stuck having to work with that Hoseok guy. Seriously, Mr. Jung is just to nice and polite, that I couldn't deny him. I was working on a case with him. "

Mia:
"Who did you get, Y/n?"

Y/n:
"I got Yoongi and Namjoon. I have to make a track with them. Those guys are seriously getting on my nerves. Can't they leave us alone? I haven't even killed or drank anyone, well, except you guys. I don't understand their anger towards me. I know that my dad killed his parents, but it was because they killed my three other brothers. So it was eye for an eye. To make it better, they even killed my dad. Now they want to kill us? I honestly don't understand why they want to shed more blood." *Zones out*

*This smell....what is it? It smells so familiar, but at the same time weird. I can't really describe it, but I feel like I know this smell, but where?*

Lisa:
"Y/n? Hello???"

Y/n:
"Huh?? What?" *Turns to look at the other girls*

Mia:
"Are you okay?? We've been calling your name for the past 5 minutes."

Jisoo:
"It looked like you were thinking about something. What is it?"

Y/n:
"I thought I smelled a familiar smell. Come on, follow me. I need to make sure." *Quickly gets up, and walks towards the exit of the cafeteria*

Rose:
"Wait!! I didn't even eat my- Uhh! Hurry up, let's follow her."

Jennie:
"She better buy us lunch, we didn't even get to eat." *Says as she quickly jogs, the others following behind her*

*I know this smell, but from where? Uhh! Why can't I put my finger on it? Wait...how could I forget this smell? Why are they here?? They're in danger if they stay here. Shit. I need to find him, and tell him to go, if not they're all in danger. (Begins sprinting)*

Rose and the other girls:
"Y/N!!! Wait!!"

BTS Pov:

Jimin:
"It was hilarious. Rose and Lisa were so pissed. I thought they were going to rip Taehyung's eyes out when he wouldn't shut up." *Laughs*

Taehyung:
"Lisa and Jimin were arguing over colors. They looked exactly the same, but no, they kept saying they were completely different. She called us blind old men. This idiot called her a 'crazy old hag'. She went crazy on us." *Laughs*

Hoseok:
"At least you guys had fun. Jennie was so boring. She wasn't even giving me attention. It's really hard to make her angry, seriously, she had no emotion what's so ever."