Twelve

uwu.M/N

♥1,245,144uwu

♥1,245,144
uwu.M/N I wanna die can y'all stop fucking texting me and that includes you @oohsehun also no M/Nhun is not real and it will never be real so quit expecting us to fuck I was drunk and I didn't mean what I said.

Comments have been turned off for this post

uwu.ai

♥1,390,147uwu

♥1,390,147
uwu.ai Real talk tho you guys are stressing M/N the fuck out to the point where he's been crying every time he gets home from his new 'job' and I will throw some fucking rounds if anyone tries to bully or threaten him.

Comments have been turned off for this post

M/N💕

Me
Are you okay? Do you need to vent? I'm worried about you.

M/N💕
... Can I talk to Sehun about it in person? I'm still kinda mad at you..

Me
Of course you can M/N. Where do you want to meet him?

M/N💕
Ai's house. I'm too sore to walk that far outside. I have to dance and work out and I'm in a lot of pain.

Me
Okay. Where do you guys live?

M/N💕
(Enter location because I don't want to invade someone's privacy like that.)

“Sehun!” Yixing heard footsteps coming near him.

“Yeah?” The younger was afraid of getting scolded for the M/Nhun situation.

“Go to _____. M/N wants to vent but he wants to vent to just you.” Feeling hyped, Sehun was screaming inside as he nodded and immediately left after putting his shoes on. It was almost sundown, which made the boy even more anxious to be heading out so late to meet with his crush.

---

He finally arrived, slowly approaching the door and ringing the doorbell. M/N opened  it and saw Sehun for the second time in less than two weeks.

“Holy motherfucking shit he actually sent you here. Uh, Come to my room I guess. Follow me.” They went to M/N's room and sat awkwardly on the floor.

“What's wrong?” M/N sighed and started to rant.

“I got accepted as an SM trainee so I started working myself to the bone with practicing and working out and dieting. This whole M/Nhun is all my fault and people have been messaging me nonstop about it. It's really stressing me out and I was crying earlier but I think I ran out of tears. Ai is also the only one actually working and trying to provide for the both of us and it's making me feel really bad. And the fact that I wanted to talk to you, my obvious crush, makes everything worse because now you probably think I'm a problematic dumb ass.” He laid down, trying to relax his back.

“Hey... You aren't a problematic dumb ass. You're sensitive and that's okay. You're an amazing, cute boy who works hard. I love that about you.” Sehun, being the reckless and persistent idiot he is, straddled the boy and closed the gap between him and M/N. The kiss was soft and slow, but Sehun realized what he was doing and immediately got off of M/N and backed away. “I'm sorry! I didn't know what I was doing. I'm really sorry.”

“It's okay. I liked it.”

I updated for u wHoReS

Jk ily uwu