Twenty two

Okay slight NSFW warning and I'm sorry if it's cringey

"Yea- hmph!" Sehun brought their lips together without hesitation. He picked the younger boy up and gently laid him on the couch.

"Can I touch you? Get used to me asking because I don't want to make you uncomfortable." The elder made sure he was cautious, because he genuinely wanted things to work out with M/N.

"Yeah, you can." M/N gently smiled and lifted up his shirt. Sehun took that as an opportunity to slide his hands up
M/N's body, lightly grazing his nipples, causing the latter to moan.

"Cute, so, so cute." Sehun kissed the other everywhere, controlling his urge to leave marks.

Kissing, touching, anything that didn't involve leaving evidence of what they were doing took place. The elder genuinely cared about M/N's comfort and well-being.

"Ah- Sehun-" M/N breathing was heavy and uneven. No, it hasn't gone that far yet. M/N is just extremely sensitive after being turned on, like most others.

"Shh... Calm down, baby. I don't wanna lose control, okay?" The younger nodded, completely understanding what the other meant. M/N did everything in his power to be quiet for Sehun, but of course, like every other smutty chapter in a horribly thought-out fanfic, he couldn't.

---

Sehun's POV

I'm rather proud of myself for holding myself back and not going all the way. We were now in his room, I had to carry him to bed since he fell asleep  after he came. I was so glad I was able to help him relax and take his stress away.

M/N was laying on my chest and if I had the chance to relive any moment it would sure as hell be this one.

I'm sorry that this update isn't as long as I promised... I'm going through a lot of shit and I've been crying for over two hours- I'm just a mess. Just know that I will not be active whatsoever on the 19th. Please forgive me.