Twenty seven

"Sehun, I'm home!" M/N took his shoes off and locked the door, walking into his house. He entered the livingroom, not knowing how pissed Sehun was, and looked for the elder.

"You love me, right?" Sehun grabbed M/N's wrist and pushed the smaller boy to the nearest wall. Without giving M/N the time to answer, he kissed the younger like they were never going to see each other again. As soon as the two parted for air, M/N spoke up.

"I love you more than anything else in this world. I'd follow you to Mars I have to." The two kissed again, Sehun sliding his tongue into M/N's mouth without a fight. The younger gave him complete control and completely knew where this was going.

Sehun palmed M/N through his jeans which the boy moaned in response. "I need to show you that you're mine."

--Time skip because this chapter is super headass late and I have crippling depression--

"Sehun- it hurts-" M/N was out of breath and in a mixture of pain and pleasure.

"You need to relax. It'll feel better soon. I promise." The elder touched the smaller boy's tearstained cheek in attempts to reassure him. He waited for the okay to move and once M/N nodded, it was over for his ass.

YO OKAY I SERIOUSLY CAN'T RN I WANTED TO UPDATE FAST FOR YALL SO HERE I AM WITH CRIPPLING DEPRESSION, NO INSPIRATION AND ON THE BRINK OF SUICIDE JUST TRYINA DELIVER FOR MY CHILDREN I'M S0RRY