Rio's Wrath

Karma's POV

It was a pretty lazy Sunday, and I was taking a nap under the shady tree that Rio and I often have lunch. Suddenly, I hear a voice yelling at me to wake up. I recognize that voice. It's my girlfriend's. Rio and I have been together for about 8 months now, and I'd say it's going pretty well. I sit up.

"What's up?"

"The opposite of down."

"...;-;..."

"Anyways, I was wondering if you could help me with something."

"Sure, what is it?"

"Well, I wanted to bake korosensei a cake as a thank you for being our teacher, but-"

"-listen, I'm the wrong person to ask. If you need help baking, go ask kayano she likes sweets"

"No actually, I needed your help because I need a good way to try and really ~surprise~ korosensei, if you know what I mean."

"Oh you wanna prank him. Yeah sure I can help."

"Great! Can you come over right now I kinda left the mixer running."

"You what ;—;"

Third Person POV

The two ran towards Rio's house in record time. As they approached the kitchen, they heard someone in there. It was........

Korosensei! [really who else are you expecting]
He looked pretty mad.

"NEVER leave a mixer running. EVER!" Korosensei scolded them, waving a dishtowel in their faces. "Weren't you paying attention in home ec when I taught you about safety in the kitchen?"

"Nope." Karma said "I wasn't there."

"Gomennasai Korosensei, I wasn't thinking before I ran out. I have learned my lesson.
Now please get out of my house you're trespassing on private property."

"Nani? O-O"

And Korosensei flew through the window, causing the curtains to sway back and forth.

"Well," Naka said "I guess it won't be much of a surprise then."

"I'm sure Korosensei would love if you still baked him a cake. You know he's got a sweet tooth." Karma replied.

(I'd like to interrupt this program to bring you a tasty SNACC)

Rio's POV

I was thinking about how to still incorporate anti korosensei poison into the cake, when it hit me.

"Hey Akabane, I found a way to sneak in anti korosensei pellets into the cake!" I said.

"Huh? What."